劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1896
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2108
用戶失蹤天數 1635
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-5-6 23:03 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"Tough loss,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, but there's a lot of good things on that tape. ... Things we can build off of," Schiano said Monday, while also stressing that the Bucs can't be satisfied with playing the heavily-favored Seahawks (8-1) close.
Sunday's loss leaves the Bucs winless at the season's mid-point for the first time since 1985, when they opened 0-9 before finishing 2-14.. They've dropped 13 of 14 dating to last year.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — The winless Tampa Bay Buccaneers aren't taking solace in giving the NFC-best Seattle Seahawks one of their toughest games of the season.
The Bucs rushed for a season-high 205 yards and Glennon posted a career-best quarterback-rating of 123.1 in his fifth start.
But after flirting with what would have been an improbable win, the coach remains adamant that he can turn the Bucs into winners.
"Those are things that are getting us excited and encouraged. Three games without an interception. That's how we have to play the game," Schiano said. "I'm mad at myself for not getting us there sooner."
Second-year safety Mark Barron, who had an interception and 10 tackles against Seattle, said despite the team's record, morale remains high.
The rookie finished 17 of 23 for 168 yards and two touchdowns against the Seahawks, who failed to force a turnover for the first time this season.
"That's why that was a very important game for us going out there. They play the way we want to play," Schiano said. "For 58 minutes, we did it better than they did. But they did it better when it counted,Wholesale Jerseys China, and they won the game. ... But I'm confident with the guys in our locker room, and the coaches upstairs, we'll get it turned."
The reality is the Bucs (0-8) found yet another way to lose Sunday, blowing a three-touchdown lead and wasting an efficient performance by rookie quarterback Mike Glennon in a 27-24 overtime loss on the road.
That made for a long,Carolina Panthers Team Store Online, cross-country flight home, one that provided lots of time to watch tape of the game and mull over another missed opportunity.
Tampa Bay has led four games in the fourth quarter and lost all of them in the final 89 seconds of regulation or overtime, falling to 0-7 in games decided by three points or less under embattled second-year coach Greg Schiano.
"The team continues to come together more and more, and I think that's going to be critical in the second half of the season," Schiano said.
"We've just got to get over that hump and get that first one. I do believe we'll get going," the coach added. "There's some positive things going on with this team. We just need to keep building on that."
"It obviously hurts, but I think everybody's fine," Barron said. "We've just got to figure out how to get a win."
The third-round draft pick out of North Carolina State not only handled the environment but extended his streak of passing attempts without an interception to 141 — a three plus-game stretch that began during the second half of a home loss to the Philadelphia Eagles on Oct. 13.
Schiano expects injured safety Dashon Goldson (knee) to be back in the lineup against Miami next Monday night,Carolina Panthers Jersey Cheap. He's also clinging to hope that Martin (shoulder) and guard Carl Nicks (MRSA) will play again this season.
Glennon completed 10 of his first 11 passes, helping Tampa Bay to a 21-7 halftime lead at CenturyLink Field, one of the toughest places to play in the NFL because of crowd noise.
"You look back when Seattle started their journey. They weren't doing it right away and they got better," Schiano said, adding that the Seahawks are a team that plays "very much like we'd like to play. Very physical, very aggressive in all three phases — offense, defense, special teams."
Rookie Mike James rushed for a career-best 158 yards in his second start in place of the injured Doug Martin, one of four starters the Bucs played without in Seattle. The offense converted seven of eight third-down situations in the first half,Cheap Shoes China Free Shipping, but went 1 for 7 the rest of the way while Russell Wilson was leading the biggest comeback in Seahawks' history.
"That was a good football team, in their house. We've got to build on that," the coach added. "What you can't do is come back and say that was good effort. There's no moral victories. There's one team that wins and one that loses. We lost, so we've got to find a way to win (the next) game."
Squandering a 21-0 lead, albeit to one of the league's top teams,<a href="http://www.mlb