劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1896
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2094
用戶失蹤天數 1621
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-5-8 06:08 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Jordy Mercer got the Pirates' second inside-the-park homer of the season when right fielder Jay Bruce dived and missed his sinking liner in the second inning. Mercer also had a triple off Greg Reynolds (1-3) and scored twice.
"I don't think we're worried about the way we finished the season," catcher Ryan Hanigan said. "I think everybody's excited about the opportunity. All of that is in the past. Everything is ahead of us."
"As bad as things have been this weekend,Superstar Shoes On Sale, we should be very happy and thankful that we're going to Pittsburgh to play instead of being down and sad about what's transpired," Baker said. "Our goal is to go to Atlanta or St. Louis (in the division series) and then give our people some more games."
Their hitting went away, and so did all of those hometown plans.
The Reds are trying to get past the disappointment of their closing week. They clinched a playoff spot on Monday night, but went in to a batting slump that allowed the Pirates to get home-field advantage for the wild card.
It feels like a rivalry again.
CINCINNATI (AP) — Things were looking up for the Reds at the start of the week. They'd clinched a playoff spot and had a chance to win home-field advantage for their first playoff game.
"I think the content of the games and the quality of the games over the past three years have probably led to that a little bit. It's kind of refreshing,Air Max 720 a Vendre. That's the way it was back when I was a kid watching these two teams play."
And now, it's spilling over to baseball with an edgy series that got both cities' attention during the summer — 28 batters plunked overall, the most in the majors. All those hit batters have left a mark.
And they're heading back to a familiar place to face a team in the playoffs for the first time in 21 years. The Pirates and Reds have met five times in the playoffs: 1970,Air Force One Scontate, 1972, 1975, 1979 and 1990, when the Reds won their last World Series title.
First,Brad Kaaya Jersey, there was one game to finish the schedule on Sunday, and it meant little to either team.

Lately, the river rivalry has moved to the forefront.
NOTES: Alvarez also led the NL with 186 strikeouts. Bruce was second with 185. ... Reds 2B Brandon Phillips was out of the lineup with a bruised left shin, hit by a foul ball on Saturday. He's expected to play on Tuesday. ... Joey Votto and Shin-Soo Choo finished first and second in the NL in on-base percentage. Votto led the NL in walks for the third straight season with a club-record 135. ... The Reds drew 2,492,059 fans for 80 home dates, a season record at Great American Ball Park.
"We've been beat up pretty good all week," manager Dusty Baker said. "What I'm hearing around here is: We've lost already. This isn't the way I wanted to get in, but how many teams are in? Five? We're one of the five."
On Tuesday, the Ohio River cities will add to a rivalry that has long been second-best for both cities. Cincinnati has its in-state grudge match with Cleveland. Pittsburgh also has a long-standing rivalry with Cleveland, a pair of steel cities that share a love for polkas and pierogies.
"I think we've gotten each other's attention since I've been here," said Clint Hurdle, in his third season as the Pirates manager. "I think there's a professional respect and there's a desire to go out and win.
The wild-card matchup features right-hander Johnny Cueto (5-2), who is 8-2 career at PNC Park, against left-hander Francisco Liriano (16-8), who is 0-3 in four starts against Cincinnati this season.
Baker started his regulars but began substituting after the third inning. Corky Miller had a two-run double.
The Reds dropped their fifth game in a row Sunday, ending the regular season with a 4-2 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates. Cincinnati's losing streak matched its longest of the season and cost the Reds a chance to host the NL wild-card game.
The Bengals beat the Steelers at Heinz Field last December to clinch the AFC North title and knock the Steelers out of the postseason,Wholesale Football Jerseys China. They signed one of Pittsburgh's best players — linebacker James Harrison — as a free agent and beat the Steelers again in a Monday night game at Paul Brown Stadium this month.
Garrett Jones homered for the Pirates, who hit nine in all during the series. Brandon Cumpton (2-1) gave up a pair of hits in five shutout innings. Kyle Farnsworth got his second save.
The Pirates played mostly backups. Pedro Alvarez was in the lineup, givin

無頭像
apple616

帖子 4001
註冊 2017-5-12
用戶註冊天數 2534
用戶失蹤天數 1808
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-5-8 09:24 
當你在尋找一個在線賭場時,請記住,九州娛樂城評價最好的賭場往往有各種各樣的遊戲吸引大量的觀眾。如果您不熟悉賭博 - 並且您尚未選擇“最喜歡的”遊戲 - 那麼選擇一個提供各種各樣的在線賭場是個好主意。這讓您有機會體驗很多不同的遊戲,這樣您就可以找出最適合您的遊戲。因此,請確保您選擇的在線賭場有:

九州娛樂城appBLACKJACK:這種基本的紙牌遊戲是賭徒的最愛。它涉及經銷商和玩家。從本質上講,每個人都試圖盡可能最接近他們手中的二十一個而不會過去。

CRAPS:可能是最受歡迎的骰子遊戲。骰子可能很複雜。如果你希望有一天在實體賭場玩它,首先在網上玩它可以是一個很好的學習經歷。

KENO:基本上只不過是數字遊戲。百家樂你選擇這些數字並希望他們登上董事會。

插槽:有各種類型的在線插槽,但它們就像你在賭場中看到的那樣。放入你的“錢”,拉動手柄,並希望最好。

撲克:所有類型的撲克遊戲都可以使用,但德州撲克這些年來越來越受歡迎。你有時可以選擇與其他“真正的”人對戰或與電腦對戰。一些專家建議,如果你對抗人類對手,你的賠率會更高。

ROULETTE:另一款比它看起來更複雜的遊戲,因為有太多的投注選擇。但是,您可以簡單地在一個數字或一個顏色上下注,這會讓事情變得更容易一些。

無頭像
劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1896
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2094
用戶失蹤天數 1621
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-5-9 08:29 
Whether that vibe translates into greater success remains to be seen. After going from 8-6 with two weeks left in the 2010 regular season to making the playoffs as a wild card and winning the Super Bowl, the Packers have put together back-to-back NFC North division titles, going 15-1 in 2011 and 11-5 last season. But after dispiriting losses in the NFC Divisional Playoff round each year, those seasons ultimately felt empty to Rodgers.
On Wednesday, after coach Mike McCarthy said his quarterback is in "a good place" as he preps for his sixth season as the team's starter, Rodgers spoke of being the team's longest-tenured player (a title he assumed after wide receiver Donald Driver's retirement), of how he's seeing the game.
According to offensive coordinator Tom Clements, Rodgers' quarterbacks coach from 2006 through 2011 and the person who knows him best in the building, that is fueling him.
"Now in (Year) 9, they've done a good job (of) putting their heads together and taking off some of the load on my arm, so my arm's been able to stay very fresh. My legs feel have felt really good. I came in in really good shape, probably the best shape I've been in since maybe five years ago. So that feels good, it takes some load off my legs. I love football so I want to make sure I'm putting my best foot forward for these guys and lead them in the right way.
To get there, Rodgers acknowledged Wednesday that it might mean his own personal numbers will drop. Although the passing game figures to remain the focus, if the Packers' hopes of a more robust running game are realized, Rodgers could be more efficient in a more balanced offense.
"It's been a lot lighter, and I've appreciated it. Last year there were times where we took 60 out of 70 snaps in a practice, and that's tough for anybody, whether you're in Year 1 or Year 8," Rodgers said.
Rodgers has also had a lighter workload in camp this summer, and it's not only because of the competition for the backup job. McCarthy, Clements and quarterbacks coach Ben McAdoo decided that in his ninth season, Rodgers needed to be monitored more closely in terms of throws and snaps.
"I'm playing fast, but my mind is slow, which is where you want to be," he said about how he's enjoying taking fewer snaps this camp as backups Graham Harrell,Buffalo Bills Jersey Clearance, Vince Young and B.J. Coleman battle while he's on a pitch count.
Set to turn 30 in December, the Green Bay quarterback believes he is in tip-top shape,Babe Ruth Jersey, his intellect and grasp of the offense have never been sharper, his role as the team's leader is unquestioned and, as the NFL's highest-paid player after his five-year, $110 million contract extension in April, his future is set.
Later, though, Rodgers spoke of the real reason he feels good — the "vibe" he's getting from his team. "I'm having a blast, I really am. I love this group of guys," Rodgers explained. "I think it's a young group. It feels young, there's an influx of energy. We've seen a lot of guys fighting for positions, but a lot of guys stepping up and letting more of their personality out. I think when you can get to that comfort zone where you're playing really fast and playing well but also able to be yourself, it's just fun for everybody else. It's contagious."
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Mind, body, soul, wallet — it definitely is good to be Aaron Rodgers.
DuJuan Harris, who ended last season as the starter, and rookie second-round pick Eddie Lacy are the leading candidates to start at running back, but veteran James Starks has had a good camp and rookie fourth-round pick Johnathan Franklin looks like a viable third-down option.
"You know,Wholesale Jerseys China, one word we've talked about (this year) is sacrifice, sacrificing for the good of the team and putting the needs of the team in front of the needs of the self," Rodgers said. 'You look at the guys we've got in the backfield this year, it's probably the best running group we've had in my nine years as a whole. That could mean the (passing game) numbers might go down a little bit. But the most important thing, as we stress to the guys on offense, is about winning and playing well. If we can have a balanced attack this year,Football jerseys authentic china, I think that means sustained,Cheap Shoes Wholesale China Free Shipping, consistent play, and that's what we're looking for."
"I think he's been a little more focused. If things aren't right with a particular play — the running back, the line, a receiver —

無頭像
Itxnty563

帖子 3829
註冊 2018-9-25
用戶註冊天數 2032
用戶失蹤天數 1627
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-5-9 20:22 
In last week's 24-21 loss to Philadelphia,Brice Butler Jersey, tight ends accounted for all three Eagles touchdowns, two by Zach Ertz and one by Brent Celek.
Not that Arizona is alone in this concern. The advent of the big, mobile, sure-handed tight end has presented problems for every NFL team.