Itxnty563

帖子 3829
註冊 2018-9-25
用戶註冊天數 2011
用戶失蹤天數 1606
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-5-11 21:11 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"I think he's doing a heck of a job. I'd be puzzled why people would think that," Harbaugh said. "What's most important is what we see."
And, now, the 49ers will be mixing in a new face on the offensive line. Adam Snyder is expected to start at left guard in place of Mike Iupati, who confirmed Thursday he won't play because of a sprained left knee. While the injury isn't considered season-ending, he doesn't know how much time he might miss and is still undergoing evaluations. Iupati, the 17th overall pick in the 2010 draft who hasn't missed a start yet,Vans Old Skool Wholesale, was using crutches with his knee in a bulky brace and needed help from a teammate to pull on his left sock.

無頭像
劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1896
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2073
用戶失蹤天數 1599
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-5-12 01:28 
"You have to earn the trust of your teammates in this league," Clabo said. "No one is going to walk in the door and just automatically be somebody that you want to go into a game with and believe and trust and know that that person's going to be there when he's supposed to be there. Those things have to be earned."
Tannehill is defending both Martin and Incognito, the central characters in a bullying saga that has taken both offensive linemen off the field and continued to evolve Wednesday when the NFL appointed a lawyer to investigate possible misconduct within the team workplace. Shortly afterward,China Jerseys, many Dolphins spoke out about the matter for the first time — and with at least one questioning Martin's motives.
At this point, it's unknown if Martin will have that trust — or even if he'll return to the Dolphins, period.
How everything inside the Dolphins locker room is meant will now be probed by New York attorney Ted Wells, the NFL's choice to dig into the matter. Wells has experience with high-profile sports matters, having been involved with special investigations into the Syracuse basketball sexual harassment case and the NBA players union leadership dispute.
Incognito is suspended. Martin left the Dolphins last week after a lunchroom prank, and remains excused.
The prank was a silly one — when Martin sat down to eat, everyone else at the table stood up and walked away. It's apparently a go-to comedic ploy for the Dolphins; Tannehill and offensive lineman John Jerry both said they've been targets of that very act in the past, and that it's typically just laughed off.
Inside that locker room, players defended both themselves and Philbin.
"What's perceived is that he was a racist, psychopath maniac,Andrew Benintendi Jersey," Clabo said, defending Incognito. "The reality is Richie was a good teammate, and that Richie and Jonathan Martin were friends, or appeared to be."
"All I know about Richie is he's a great teammate to me,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Online," Tannehill said. "I saw him being a great teammate all the time. Does he like to give guys a hard time? Yes. Does he like to pester guys and have fun? Yes. But he brought a lot of laughter to this locker room,Fjallraven Kanken Backpack Australia, he brought a lot of cohesiveness to this locker room and he was the best teammate that I could ask for."
Added Jerry, who is black, speaking about Incognito's alleged use of a racial slur: "I know the type of person he is and I know he don't mean it that way."
Clabo said there's a way the offensive linemen treat one another, that no one is exempt from the ribbing and that it's done to keep the mood light in the room.

DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — The basic role that Jonathan Martin and Richie Incognito shared as offensive linemen for the Miami Dolphins was protecting quarterback Ryan Tannehill.
"I don't know why he's doing this," offensive lineman Tyson Clabo said. "And the only person who knows why, his name is Jonathan Martin."
Tannehill said that if either Martin or Incognito returned, he would be inclined to try to move on from this saga.
Not this time. Martin left the team on Oct. 28 after it happened. The story has continued spiraling ever since, with questions about not only whether bullying was tolerated, but if Incognito used racially charged terms against his teammate in phone and text messages. Incognito is white. Martin is biracial.
"The type of culture that I've championed since the day I've walked through these doors has been one of honesty, respect and accountability to one another," Miami coach Joe Philbin said. "I consider those to be hallmarks of this program, and I believe our locker room reflects those beliefs. I believe in the men in our locker room,Cheap Shoes Wholesale, and I believe in our coaching staff."
"Now we're able to say our opinion and protect ourselves from being bullied by you guys because we weren't talking,Cheap Yeezy China," Hartline said. "We weren't fighting back. We never said a word. We had to sit back and listen for a couple of days. We're kind of tired of it."
Two people familiar with the situation told The Associated Press on Wednesday that Martin considered quitting football in the past, with one of those people saying it was because of how other offensive linemen treated him. The people spoke on condition of anonymity because the organization has not given specific reasons about his departure from the team.
"If

無頭像
劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1896
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2073
用戶失蹤天數 1599
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-5-12 21:06 
,Cheap Hockey Jerseys From China
The Bears announced the move on Thursday,Braden Holtby Jersey.
LAKE FOREST,Schuhe Online Kaufen Schweiz, Ill. (AP) — The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with defensive end Trevor Scott.
The 6-foot-5,Cheap Hockey Jerseys China, 260-pound Scott has appeared in 76 games with 18 starts over six seasons with Oakland (2008-11),Wholesale China Football Jerseys, New England (2012) and Tampa Bay (2013). He played in four games for the Buccaneers last season before being released. Scott has 94 tackles, including 16 1/2 sacks,Cheap Football Gear, in his career.

無頭像
劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1896
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2073
用戶失蹤天數 1599
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-5-14 00:20 
Two of those decisions are at right tackle and right guard.
"Preseason's not over and this game's another opportunity to get better and show who I am,' Fox said.
ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) — The fourth and final preseason game is just a few days away, yet the Detroit Lions still have some important decisions to make.
As for Fox, he said he doesn't have a clue.
"He's a really good player. Corey's a heck of a player," Fox said. "They've obviously showed a lot of faith in him and he's been in the league a long time. He's playing some really good football right now."
"They haven't said anything to us," Fox said. "It's still preseason in my mind. All I can control is me. I've got to play to the best of my abilities in the game Thursday and it'll sort out how it sorts out."
Notes: Among the players who did not practice Monday were DE Ziggy Ansah, DT Ndamukong Suh, WR Calvin Johnson, WR Ryan Broyles,Cheap Shoes Wholesale China Free Shipping, G Leroy Harris, S Louis Delmas, S John Wendling,Camo China Football Jerseys, TE Michael Williams, RB Montell Owens and P Sam Martin. Schwartz declined to give any details about injuries, including Ansah, who collided with Harris on Saturday and may have a concussion. ... LB Chris White,Anthony DeSclafani Jersey, acquired in a trade from the Buffalo Bills in exchange for quarterback Thaddeus Lewis,Cheap Jerseys, practiced for the first time with his new team Monday.
In his career, Fox has played in five games with no starts. Hilliard has played in 37 games with five starts.
"I think there's still possibilities there but it's coming into focus," Lions coach Jim Schwartz said Monday. "It's coming into focus over the course of training camp. There could still be something that could change our minds. It's important to finish strong,Rams New Jerseys 2019, finish the way we started. All our positions are starting to come into a little focus but none of them are cemented yet."
In the first preseason game, Dylan Gandy started at right guard and Corey Hilliard at right tackle. In the second game Jake Scott started at right guard and Jason Fox at right tackle.  Last Thursday in the third game, rookie Larry Warford started at right guard and Fox again started at right tackle.
Fox is currently listed on the first team on the Lions' unofficial depth chart, but he knows that's no guarantee of anything. But he does feel confident in his performance to date and he is focused on Thursday's game in Buffalo.
Since Fox,Cheap Shoes Website, the Lions' fourth-round pick in the 2010 draft, started the last two games, perhaps the Lions are leaning his way for the starter's job?
"We'll keep that to ourselves," Schwartz said. "All those guys are competing and they're all doing well. We'll have very good options at that position."