劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1896
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2074
用戶失蹤天數 1600
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-6-1 18:55 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
In the Rams' preseason opener Thursday, a 27-19 setback in Cleveland, Richardson did nothing to hurt himself. He had four carries for 24 yards and also caught two balls for 20 yards.
But Richardson also knew what Jackson's signing as a free agent with the Atlanta Falcons meant for him,Cheap Baseball Jerseys Shirts.
In addition to having Jackson entrenched as the starter, the Rams used a second-round pick in 2012 on Isaiah Pead from Cincinnati. St. Louis picked Richardson, a 5-foot-10, 195-pound running back out Abilene Christian,Titans Jersey, five rounds later.
"We're going to continue to push him through the preseason and the preseason games, and we expect him to have a productive year for us."
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Daryl Richardson was surprised when he found out this offseason that longtime NFL running back Steven Jackson was no longer a St. Louis Ram.
Rams coach Jeff Fisher has not officially named a starter, but he has nothing but good things to say about Richardson.
"You have to believe you can be an every-down player," he said. "You have to have that mind frame and that mentality."
Richardson played in 16 games and rushed 98 times for 475 yards, an average 4.8 yards per carry. He also had 24 catches for 163 yards.
"I'm just going to play out the competition," Richardson said. "I'm excited about the season and I'm just trying to get better every day."
Richardson played a larger part on last year's team than probably he or most anyone else anticipated.
Still, Richardson is taking nothing for granted.
Pead was seen by many as Jackson's heir apparent. But Richardson outplayed Pead and his quickness proved to be a nice change of pace to Jackson's battering style.
"I think Daryl came back in great shape," Fisher said. "We got a pretty good idea of what Daryl can do.
So does Richardson, who wants to prove that he is more than a change of pace player.
With Jackson gone,Raiders Jerseys Cheap, the Rams are looking over all their options at running back. Pead is still in the mix, though he has suspended for the first game for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy. Also looking to enter the mix is Zac Stacy,Nike Schuhe G??nstig Kaufen Schweiz, a fifth-round selection this April from Vanderbilt.
"It was shocking to hear it,Stitched NFL Jerseys, but of course,Adidas NMD China Wholesale, it means a bigger role for me and an opportunity to step up and have a bigger part on the team," said Richardson, a second-year pro who is one of several backs trying to take Jackson's old spot.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-6-1 23:37 
"To be in the playoffs every year since I've been here is huge,Michael Irvin Jersey," said Dalton,Adidas NMD Shoes Cheap, who was 27 of 38 for 366 yards without an interception. "It gives you a chance to accomplish the ultimate goal."
The Vikings (4-10-1) were looking for another playoff-jumbling upset. They'd knocked off the Bears and the Eagles in the last three weeks,Cheap Shoes Wholesale, and were hoping to make the Bengals sweat it out a bit longer. Instead,Cheap Air Max 97, Cincinnati returned a fumble to the 4-yard line,K?nken Ryggs?ck Rea, setting up one touchdown, and linebacker Vincent Rey returned an interception 25 yards for another score as the Bengals put it away early.
Dalton became only the fifth quarterback in NFL history to lead his team to the playoffs in each of his first three seasons. He has thrown 31 touchdown passes,Cheap Seahawks Jerseys China, one behind Carson Palmer's club record from 2005.