劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1896
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2094
用戶失蹤天數 1620
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-6-7 10:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Now, Ellington said,Kanken Bag Sale, he wants to put the issue behind him, although he knows others will be looking to grab a chunk of that now famous head of hair.
Ever since Jacksonville's Jason Babin tore out a fistful of Ellington's dreadlocks on Sunday, then slowly dropped the hair to the turf, the subject has been the rage on social media.
The severed hair found itself back in Ellington's possession in a plastic bag. The only lingering issue was whether it was really Ellington's hair and not extensions,James Conner Jersey.
Ellington said Wednesday that he had a good laugh, too, but it's time to move on and get ready for the next game.
The incident occurred during what was a very unproductive day for Ellington carrying the ball. He managed three yards in eight attempts.
"I'll just have to run faster so they can't get it," he said.
"He just got a handful of it, just kind of popped a couple of my dreads off,Babe Ruth Jersey," Ellington said.
The puns were as unrelenting as they were obvious: a hair-raising event,Cheap Shoes Website, a dread-ful experience, hair today-gone tomorrow.
To add insult to ineffectiveness, Ellington found a bit of himself missing. His tightly wound and carefully crafted dreadlocks, seen bobbing out from beneath his helmet as the speedy back dashes about,China Cheap Jerseys, became a convenient handle for Babin.
"I know it was real. I don't care what anybody else thinks," he said. "I know it took five years to grow it."
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — As far as Arizona rookie running back Andre Ellington is concerned, his recently departed chunk of hair has had its 15 minutes of fame.
The great disdain with which Babin disposed of the locks just gave the incident more attention,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping.