hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2401
用戶失蹤天數 1877
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-9-27 04:41 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Melissa JohnsonCRABWOOD CREEK, CORENTYNE – A Crabwood Creek woman? 43-year old Esther Albert also known as ‘Kamla’ was found dead in the home early yesterday morning.Her husband Daveanand Albert also known as ‘Brother’ was missing up to news time.Albert’s sister, Shanta Mohan, called ‘Lilawattie’ claimed that she and her mother were invited by detectives to give statements on the matter.“It got to be me brother kill she; nobody else. Is just the two ah dem been home. Dem children didn’t deh home. Is he kill she and he get away.”Shanta Mohan said that her brother’s wife had fun on Phagwah Day not knowing that she would be dead hours later.“Kamla been drinking, dancing up and so fuh Phagwah. She sport with she husband and he and she drink up.”The woman added, “Yesterday (Monday) we knock we li’l drink too me, she,Cheap Air Max Tn, me husband and so. Me and me husband get drunk so we go to bed. This morning (Tuesday) when we get up me brother (the suspect) call out to we and tell we Kamla dead.”Shanta Mohan lives one house away from the couple and did not hear or observe anything unusual.“Is she and she husband…me brother, been home after they done drink. Dem children didn’t go home with dem right away yesterday. So when ‘Brother’ tell me Kamla dead. I tell he go to the police and tell dem. He say he ain’t got money so he go to we mother and she give he $500 to go to Skeldon (Springlands) Police Station and report it.“You know what he do? He ain’t come to the police station fuh report it; he get away. He disappear.”She could not give much detail about her sister-in-law’s condition. “Me see she deh lie down on the bed straight. Me can’t say how or what happen but me know she look like she dead. Me ain’t go too close; me ain’t check she skin.”At the couple’s home, their older son,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 12-year-old Trevor Albert, said that his father was responsible for his mother’s demise. “Is only he and she been home. Awee nah been deh, me and me brother. When we go home about 6:30 (18:30 hours) me see Mummy lie down on a ground.“She head full a blood, she face full a blood, all she mouth swell up and full a blood. She eye been shut and she nah been talking. She just groaning all the time and lie down on the floor. All me Daddy deh doing is cussing she out. He tell she nuff word, all kinda thing he cuss me mother ‘bout.”The child suspects that the incident stemmed from his mother’s activity earlier in the day. “He just cussing me mother up all the time and he ain’t stopping and all she doing is groaning and deh lie down on the ground. Me father cuss she because he vex me mother been a dance at Vishal house.”The sight and his mother’s agony was too much for him to bear and he decided to render assistance to her. “Me tek tissue and try fuh clean she skin up. Me tek the tissue and wipe the blood all the time.“She just deh a groan all the time and she eye shut. Me deh wiping the blood to see if she gwine start to talk again and feel better but it nah wuk,Cheap NFL Jerseys, she still deh ah groan.”The child said that his father instructed them not to tell anyone so he could not call out for help. That did not daunt his spirit; he continued helping his mother until late into the night.All this time his father paid the woman no attention but continued to hurl expletives. “Till late me go to bed. Me stay with me mother all the time, trying fuh fix she. He then go lie down in he bed.“Then he come out when it late, me ain’t know what time and he go fuh lash me because me ain’t deh in me bed. So me run and he ain’t get fuh lash me and he tell me go lie down in the room with he.“Me go in the room with he and me mother left pun the ground a groan. Me sleep and when me wake up this morning (Tuesday) me see he fetch she pun a bed. She didn’t dead yet.”Trevor said that some time about 06:00 his father called him. “He tell me let me go to me grandmother (paternal) and ask for Limacol. But she didn’t had and he say tek methylated spirits. Then is when me tell me grandmother.”The boy said when he returned with the methylated spirits, his father used it on his mother, “He tek it and rub up she face. Then me grandmother say me mother dead.”The house where the incident took place is just a few yards, a short distance from the seawall and it was tightly shut yesterday afternoon. The children were at relatives a few doors away. Almost everyone who lives on that little dam is apparently related.Vishal Armogan resides two houses away from the scene of the crime. His wife is the victim’s sister-in-law. He too indicated that Esther Albert was seen playing Phagwah and imbibing a copious amount of alcohol.“We play and we sport, then they go home. We ain’t hear nothing after they go home. They went home about 4:30 (16:30 hours) then this morning we hear she dead. It strange bad ho