hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2426
用戶失蹤天數 1902
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-1 02:13 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
An elderly farmer died late yesterday afternoon after he was struck by a speeding hire car on the #54 Village Public Road,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, Corentyne.Dead is Shanty Dallana,Wholesale China Jerseys, 65,jerseys from china, of #55 Village,Wholesale China Jerseys, Corentyne. Reports are that around 18:00 hours the elderly man was riding his bicycle, heading east along the #54 Village Public Road when a white Toyota Raum crashed into him.The motor vehicle was reportedly heading west along the said road. Details of how exactly the two collided are sketchy but eyewitnesses claim that the hire car driver was speeding at the time.Kaieteur News was told that after knocking the 65-year-old Dallana over, the driver stopped, got out of the vehicle to look at the badly injured body for a few minutes before hopping in his car and driving away. Villagers, who rushed to the scene, picked up Dallana’s bloodied body and rushed him to the Skeldon Hospital.The elderly man was later pronounced dead at the institution.One resident said he witnessed the accident as he was coming out of a nearby shop at the time.“The car just slammed into this man and I call the police and they give me attitude. Then,Cheap NFL Jerseys Online, they come like one hour after. They didn’t take any pictures or ask anybody anything. I can’t understand what they are doing,” the resident complained.The resident called on the Minister of Public Security, Khemraj Ramjattan to take action against the “slackness” that obtains at the Number 51 Police Station.When Kaieteur News contacted Dallana’s family, they said that they learnt of the accident via a telephone call. They said the man had left home for the neighbourhood shop but they were clueless as to where he was heading at the time.The driver has since turned himself in and filed a report of the accident.