hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1872
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-1 03:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A man who pretended to be a devoted Christian was yesterday fined $30,000 or serve 18 months in jail,Cheap Jerseys Store, while another who received stolen items was placed on self-bail.Troy Jackman, 41, of 451 North East La Penitence, pleaded guilty to stealing one black haversack containing items valuing $25,500 property of Robert Nichols,jerseys from china, at South Road. Floyd Luke, 46, of 28 Robb Street pleaded not guilty to a charge, which states that on May 9 at Robb Street he received from Troy Jackman, one black haversack knowing same to be stolen.The two men appeared before Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson.According to Jackman, on the day in question he was in “church” worshiping. He said that the church had a Mother’s Day lunch at the Convention Centre. The man said that he however remained downstairs at the church.He said that as he was waiting he decided to make a quick phone to his “child mother”.Jackman claimed that after he made the phone call he found out that his 18-month-old- son was sick and needed to go to the hospital.The man said that he became very worried after learning about his son, but it was while he was sitting on the “church steps” that he saw the “bag” and it stumbled across his mind that he could pawn the bag to get the money he needed to take his sick son to the hospital.“My worship I saw the bag and the thought quickly came to mind that I could pawn this bag to get to take my son to the hospital” Jackman explained.He said that he quickly picked up the bag and went to Luke and asked him if he could get $500 for the bag.“However, he only had $380 but I still collected because at least I could have reached to Diamond where my child mother lives,” Jackman explained.The man told the magistrate that he knew that his actions carried a punishment,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, but would like for her to be lenient.He said that someone saw when he was “pawning” the bag with the contents inside and went to the City Constabulary.According to Nichols, he received a call from the police informing him that someone was trying to sell his passport among other items.He said that he went to the Alberttown Police Station where saw that it was Jackman.According to Nichols, Jackman was always in the habit of telling the church members various stories about different tragedies that had affected to him.“One time he has AIDS,Wholesale Jerseys China, another time he is homeless” Nichols explained.He said that this was not the first time that things have gone missing in the church,cheap nfl jerseys online, which could mean that Jackman was doing this deed regularly.The other defendant, Floyd Luke, told the magistrate that he was totally unaware that the bag was stolen.“My worship I didn’t only wanted to help he because he tell me he youth sick.”Luke is expected to make another court appearance on May 29.