yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2453
用戶失蹤天數 1799
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-2 05:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Parking is no longer allowed in the area in front of Hotel Tower, and investor James Manbahal worries that this could affect support on club nights at the popular Edge Lounge.– Police say move facilitates smooth traffic flowNew York-based Guyanese investor, James Manbahal, is baffled by a move by the Traffic Department to now designate the eastern side of the Main Street carriageway outside the Hotel Tower as a “No Parking” zone, but Traffic Chief Neil Semple says the move is intended to facilitate the smooth flow of traffic.Manbahal is part of an investment group that bought over Hotel Tower and set about an extensive renovation programme. Manbahal told Kaieteur News that he has so far invested US$5.5 million and another US$2 million is needed for further renovations.The now prohibited parking area outside the hotel has been historically used for that purpose, but now Manbahal is complaining that vehicles of both customers and staff are being towed away. “Even the yellow cab taxi service operated by the Hotel,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, which was parked off the road, can no longer do so,” Manbahal said.The investor is particularly worried about the impact this new development would have on the entertainment services offered by the Hotel, including the now popular “Edge Lounge” and club. The entertainment facilities have been extremely popular since being opened a few months ago. Manbahal said that the problem is an issue especially on club nights, which are Wednesdays,Wholesale Jerseys Group, Fridays and Saturdays.“I am trying to promote tourism and create a nightlife; I am in nobody’s way,” Manbahal argued.He said that it was only last October when the PPP celebrated its anniversary in New York that he was commended by President Jagdeo for the investment in Hotel Tower.“They come here (United States) and preach to us to go back home and invest, so I don’t’ understand what is happening,NFL Jerseys China Cheap,” told Kaieteur News via telephone.“If other locations on Main Street were also designated “No Parking” areas,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale, then I could understand the logic, but since it is just Hotel Tower, I could only conclude that it is a case of discrimination. I pay my taxes, I pay my VAT. Why am I only being discriminated against?” Manbahal stated emphatically.In an invited comment, the Traffic Chief said that his department has received several complaints about the fact that taxis and vehicles parked on the left side of the road have been impeding the smooth flow of traffic.As a result, he said the decision to place a “No Parking” sign outside the Hotel is in the interest of regulating traffic,Cheap MLB Jerseys, given that there is a traffic light just a short distance away.The Traffic Chief disclosed that his department was moving to correct the same problems at other locations in the city, including other sections of Main Street. He disagreed that the move to place the “No Parking” sign outside Hotel Tower would disrupt business saying that patrons are free to park on the other side of the carriageway. Regarding the towing away of vehicles, the Traffic Chief said that this will be carried out if they are badly parked.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2440
用戶失蹤天數 1916
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-2 05:51 
“We have reached a sad state in Guyana’s history,Cheap Jeseys NFL,” was the reaction of Former MinisterSome of the traumatised children yesterday.of Education,Jerseys From China, Foreign Affairs and long time People’s Progressive Party Member Dr Henry Jeffrey when asked about yesterday’s shooting of protestors in the vicinity of the St Sidwell’s Primary School.It was a chaotic scene yesterday as police ranks opened fire in the vicinity of hundreds of school children all below the age of 11.When this publication visited the scene,Cheap Jerseys China, teachers were complaining bitterly about the police reaction and the firing indiscriminately into the crowd of persons.Dr Jeffrey told this publication that he refuses to believe that Head of State Donald Ramotar would issue such an instruction in his first hours in office,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, when he along with the likes of the late Cheddi Jagan fought for the right to vote at the place of poll.Dr Jeffrey said that it must have been a maverick group of police ranks that would fire indiscriminately into a crowd fighting for the right to have their votes recognized,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, and especially given the fact that it was in the vicinity of a Primary School.Several of the parents who rushed to retrieve their children from the school got the shock of their lives as they were arrested by police ranks.Police ranks in front of the St Sidwell’s Primary SchoolOne teacher told media operatives that she had to send at least one teacher and several students who had been affected by the trauma to the hospital.A nearby daycare centre was also affected as dozens of toddlers were startled by the nearby gunfire erupting.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2453
用戶失蹤天數 1799
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-2 10:52 
Thirteen-year-old Gem Klautky has been reported missing since last Saturday, July 19, and her father, Colin Klautky, is desperately trying to locate her.The young girl was last seen on Saturday afternoon at approximately 1:30 pm at Anira and Albert Streets, Queenstown, wearing a pink three-quarter pants and a pink top.Her father said that she left their Charles Street, Charlestown home on Saturday morning at around 10:10 am for her choir practice, which is usually held at the Brickdam Cathedral.Practice sessions finished at 12:00, but, according to Mr. Klautky, his daughter did not return home right away.He said that some of her friends told him that they went for an afternoon lime at Anira and Albert Streets, Queenstown, after which the teen boarded a route 45 minibus, telling her friends that she was heading home.Since then, no one has seen or heard from Gem Klautky. Her father said that he has contacted all of his relatives and friends, but they, too, have not seen or heard from the girl.The man noted that his daughter, who attends the St. Mary’s Secondary School in Brickdam, was always in the habit of reaching home late from school.At times, he said, she would be caught ‘joy riding’ in some minibuses, and would be very ‘friendly’ with the minibus conductors.Mr. Klautky says that he has spoken to his daughter many times about her behaviour and the type of friends she associates with, but, according to the man,Cheap Jerseys From China Outlet, the teen never paid any attention to his advice.In tears, Mr. Klautky said that the youth is his only child, and he has an awful feeling that she is being held against her will.He noted that his daughter does not have the physical ability to fight,Wholesale Jerseys, even if she is being forced to do something against her wishes.The obviously frustrated father did admit that his daughter had a ‘few’ boyfriends,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic, some in the school and some who were minibus conductors.He said that on the last day of the school term, the headmistress of the school caught her kissing a boy.Mr Klautky said that he flogged the girl,China Jerseys Cheap, but noted that he never made it a habit of beating her.Mr. Klautky is pleading with the teen to return home, as he and his wife are worried that she is in great danger.A missing person report has since been filed at the Ruimvelt Police Station,China Jerseys, and anyone knowing the whereabouts of 13-year-old Gem Klautky is asked to make contact with her parents on telephone numbers 226- 2814, 225-2479, 670-6092 or contact the nearest police station.