hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2376
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-3 14:58 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
In de Book of Psalms dem have de most famous of all—Psalm 23. It start wid “The Lord is my Shepherd.”When dem boys was small dem mother used to mek dem recite it all de time. It was to mek dem become good children.But dem get big and dem had to look at de same Psalm in a different way. Then somebody mek one fuh all de people of Guyana. And it easy. It go so:Bharrat Jagdeo is de shepherd I did not want. He maketh me lie down and hide sometimes. He leadeth me against my will.He provides me wid high taxes. He restoreth my faith in de fact that one day things will be better because he bringing in teachers from farrin.He guideth me along the path of unemployment for his own sake. Yea,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, though I can bear no more I shall not pray for death.It will come anyhow for me and thee. Hope he Bharrat Jagdeo bury me and thee in peace.He placeth a table before me with nothing on it to eat because chicken dear and me pocket empty.He anointeth my brother’s income with taxes and his expenses overfloweth. Surely,Cheap NFL Jerseys, poverty and hard times will follow me all de days of my life and I shall dwell outside de house of Bharrat,China Jerseys Cheap, de shepherd,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, at Pradoville2 forever. Amen.Talk half. Lef half.