yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2387
用戶失蹤天數 1734
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-4 07:29 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A North West District man is living proof of the dangers of alcohol.Speaking from his hospital bed with vague recollection of how he almost lost his life, 19-year-old Roy Samuels, who was chopped about the body,Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit Women, said all he remembers is arguing with his step brother. Samuels related that they were both drunk. The man said earlier in the day, last Sunday,Cheap Jerseys, he and his step brother were consuming alcohol at Bonasika Creek when an argument broke out. He said that the next thing he knew he was being transported to the Georgetown Public Hospital.“It was some stupid row. All two ah we de drunk.? Me ain’t know if he get chop too but ah now know I get chop,Cheap NFL jerseys China, me ain’t know if it was a fight or if is he just chop me,Jerseys NFL Wholesale,” Samuels related.The man said that he and his step brother both hail from White Creek,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, North West District, but they farm in Bonasika.Samuels said all he is concerned about is getting better. He stressed that he does not want police to be involved in the matter since alcohol was the main factor behind the incident. He said he was not sure if his step brother had been arrested but he hopes that this does not happen.Samuels is currently nursing several chop wounds to his left hand, one to his right wrist, one to his neck and one to his stomach. He has already undergone surgery and is likely to undergo several more procedures.