yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
用戶失蹤天數 1755
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-4 21:43 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Odinga LumumbaMarcelle Joseph“I am willing to take a lie detector test by any agency. Is she prepared to do that?” – Odinga LumumbaSacked Office of the President (OP) employee Marcelle Joseph has contended that Presidential Advisor on Empowerment Odinga Lumumba was the person who had threatened her immediately after she was dismissed on an allegation that she leaked information on the government’s purchase of laptop computers.“He (Lumumba) made mention that he knew what happened to people that betray the government. I been with these people everyday but you never think that it could actually happen to you…I know what they are capable of doing…but I never expected this,” Joseph said during a recent interview from her place of hiding in the United States of America.But in a strong response,Cheap Air Max 90 Men Shoes, Lumumba told this newspaper that Joseph is just trying to “justify her foolishness.”He said that at no time did he threaten Joseph,Jerseys From China, since she had done nothing to him.“She needs to say when I threatened her. And why did she not go to the police?” Lumumba told Kaieteur News yesterday in an invited comment.Following Joseph’s departure from Guyana, the administration had accused her of stealing four flash drives and downloading government information from a computer at the Office of the President, an allegation she has vehemently denied.Police subsequently swooped down on her mother’s West Coast Demerara home,Authentic Jerseys From China, claiming that they were searching for “stolen, sensitive government information”.According to Joseph,Wholesale Football Jerseys, she is still fearful for her life as well as those of her relatives here in Guyana.She disclosed that she has been receiving messages, informing her that the administration is still looking for her and is desperately trying to ascertain her location in the United States.She said that she is aware that there are persons who operatives at the Office of the President can call upon to harm or even eliminate persons opposed to the government.“He (Lumumba) made reference to George Bacchus and these people,” Joseph said.Bacchus was executed in his home at Princes Street, Lodge, after he exposed certain operations of a killing squad which allegedly had links to former Home Affairs Minister Ronald Gajraj.A few weeks prior to Bacchus’s death, his brother Shafeek was gunned down, allegedly by members of the killing squad after he was mistakenly taken for him.According to Joseph, when she received the threat it never occurred to her to report the matter to the police.“It doesn’t make sense reporting to the police, because what is going to happen is that the government controls the police. I just wanted to get the hell out of Guyana… and the fastest way possible.”Joseph said that she was shocked when she was contacted by Lumumba,Cheap Jerseys, since she had never worked under him nor did she have any direct contact with him.“For him to make reference to George Bacchus and these other people, one had to pay keen attention to that,” she stressed.Lumumba said that Joseph had called him to complain about her transfer to another department.He said that he asked her a couple of questions, including why she went into the office of the Permanent Secretary, Dr. Nanda Gopaul, without permission.“I said to her ‘if you did not leak the documents then God did’,” Lumumba explained.He said that he is willing to take a lie detector test to prove that he never threatened anyone.“I am willing to take a lie detector test by any agency. Is she prepared to do that?” Lumumba stated emphatically.