yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-5 03:38 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The curtain finally came down on the life of Randy Morris who was shot dead by police following a high speed chase through the streets of Georgetown yesterday afternoon.Morris,32, of Freeman Street East La Penitence, who police believe is responsible for a series of armed robberies in and around the city, met his end in an alleyway between Church and Forshaw Streets,Cheap Jerseys From China Outlet, Queenstown, after he and an accomplice were cornered by ranks of a mobile police patrol.Randy MorrisThe ranks had chased after Morris after he had tried to rob a Bourda Market businesswoman and her husband just after 16:00 hours yesterday.Eyewitnesses said that the businesswoman and her husband had just closed their stall and were exiting the market when they were attacked by Morris who grabbed the woman’s bag, which reportedly contained over $500,000 in cash, including foreign currency.There are reports that the businesswoman, Nandrani Sookwah, 45, held onto her bag and Morris struck her in the head with his firearm.The woman’s husband,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, Kishore Sookra, a licensed firearm holder, discharged two shots at Morris but missed.Sookra was subsequently treated at a private hospital and discharged.Morris meanwhile jumped into a rented white Toyota Raum and tried to make good his escape.Police on motorcycles got wind of the robbery and quickly tracked down the car that Morris was driving. The ensuing chase led the ranks through Cummingsburg and then back into Queenstown.An eyewitness told this newspaper that Morris actually managed to lose the police who were trailing him but thanks to public spirited persons the police were given the direction the car went.Morris,wholesale jerseys, in trying to evade the police drove up the wrong way on Church Street, crashing into an oncoming vehicle.His car stalled, Morris and his accomplice exited the vehicle and tried to seek refuge in an alleyway with the police hot on their heels.A source who did not wish to be named told this newspaper that even public spirited licenced firearm holders joined in the chase and one of them discharged several rounds at the fleeing bandits.Morris was finally cornered after scaling a fence into one of the yards in the posh Queenstown area, where he was eventually shot dead. Police said that they have recovered a .32 pistol.His accomplice however managed to cheat death and surrendered to the police.The accomplice, identified as Troyan Moore, 28, of Joseph Pollydore Street, Lodge, claimed that he was unaware that they were going on a robbery.He said that Morris had picked him up and told him that they were going for a ‘lil ride’ in the car which was rented from one Charles Mars, of North East La Penitence.Mars has also been taken into custody by the police.As news of the shooting spread, several of Morris’ relatives including his mother and his reputed wife converged at the accident and emergency unit only to have their worst fears confirmed.His mother, June Ann Morris,Cheap Jerseys From China, told this newspaper that she had just come home from work when the mother of her son’s child called her and asked her when last she heard from him.“I told her last night. I would normally call him and tell him to go off de road. The girl say she gun call me back,Cheap NFL Jerseys,” Morris said.She had no idea that her son had met a tragic end.“Another girl call and say, ‘June Ann is you son’,” the woman added.She told this newspaper that she hurried down to the Georgetown Public Hospital where she saw a crowd of people and a feeling of despair came over her.Minutes later she was invited into the operating room of the Accident and Emergency unit where she saw her son’s lifeless body about to be wrapped.“De doctor tell me that they bring him in dead. De police (name given) did always tell me that I gon hold me belly and holler,” June Ann Morris told this newspaper.Randy Morris was fingered in several armed robberies but the police have not been able to convict him for various reasons. Witnesses declined to testify or crooked ranks botched the case.Morris was reportedly out on bail totaling $2.8M for several offences.He last appeared in court on Thursday where he was placed on $30,000 bail for a wounding offence. A week earlier he was released on bail for robbing the Manager of a Church’s outlet in Bourda Street, Bourda.