yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 1757
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-5 06:00 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Digicel Guyana officially introduced ten individuals and two groups as the company’s Brand Ambassadors at a cocktail ceremony held at the Pegasus on Thursday evening. Among them are West Indies cricketer, Devendra Bishoo; reigning Miss India Worldwide,Cheap Jeseys NFL, Alana Seebarran; star cyclist, Alanzo Greaves and radio presenter, Curtis Armstrong.The Guyana Squash Association and the Slingerz Entertainment Company were also introduced as Brand Ambassadors.According to Digicel Head of Marketing, Jacqueline James, “Digicel is pleased to welcome these outstanding individuals to its family.”“Some of these persons have been with us over the years but we never officially introduced them to the public as Digicel assets. However,Cheap Jerseys From China, Seebaran, Greaves and Bishoo are new to the team. These persons have been selected based on their continuous growth in their specific fields as well as their individual contribution to the development of the country.”The other brand ambassadors include former Miss Guyana Universe,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, Tamika Henry, former Miss Guyana India Worldwide,China Jerseys NFL Wholesale, Roshini Bodhoo, television and radio presenters: Cleon Newark,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Rondell Millington, Paul Carew, Nigel Worrel, Kester Dean and Ras Garwin Hinds.Speaking at the cocktail ceremony, Miss India Worldwide, Alana Seebarran, said it is a pleasure to join the Digicel team. “I have always admired Digicel’s effort to develop Guyana’s telecommunications industry. I see Digicel as a corporate leader and I am very excited about joining such an outstanding company.”Cyclist, Alanzo Greaves, said he is very excited about being aligned with Guyana’s Bigger, Better Network while cricketer, Devendra Bishoo said he is committed to working with Digicel to enhance cricket in Guyana.“We look forward to working with our brand ambassadors over the next year; Guyana can certainly expect a number of exciting partnerships between Digicel and the company’s ambassadors especially in the areas of community and youth development,” James concluded.