hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-7 17:56 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Veteran media worker, Deodat Ramsook, 61, and his wife Devika Ramsook,The tramautised couple57, of 45 Race Course, Springlands, Corriverton, were brutally robbed by three armed masked bandits who broke into their home around 03:00 hrs yesterday.According to Ramsook, who has been in the media business for a number of years, he and his wife were asleep in their two-storey wood and concrete building. The thieves gained entry by removing an iron grill and one of the windows on the lower flat of the house.His wife Devika Ramsook, disclosed that around 02:00 hrs, she awoke from her bed to visit the bathroom and heard some noise in the house. “I wake me husband and tell he that I heard noise downstairs and he never bothered and he fell back asleep.”She added that about half hour later, she had the shock of her life when she saw her bedroom door slowly opening, “and there were three bandits,Cheap Jerseys From China, masked with cutlasses, guns and they asked me for the money and the jewels and tell me to bring it.”The men told them “no noise,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic, no one move or we will kill everybody, we gon blow you f…ing head off.”? The men demanded that the couple refrain from looking at them. The men continued to use a set of expletives and demanded that they hand over all the money and jewelry.Ramsook added that the men brought her downstairs to give them the money “and me give them and they said go back and lie down on the bed, face down and cover with all the pillows– don’t look, don’t watch, no noise or else I kill you.”“They called me back again and asked where the jewels were, and I told them I had artificial jewels, and they asked me to give them.”She gave them a bag full of costume jewelry and they really searched the bag. The bandits eventually carted off $800,000,Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic, a chain from the woman’s neck, her husband’s rings, two video cameras, two digital cameras, watches, a computer mouse and a Blackberry phone.The window through which the bandits gained entry to the house.“We didn’t see their faces…there were no lights,Cheap Jerseys Free, they just got a cigarette lighter showing me a little light to get to the keys to open the wardrobe,” she added. “They told me not to put on any switch and they also cut off the phone lines.”“I complied with them and whatever they asked for, I gave them and they took it and gone,Cheap MLB Jerseys,” she said.Ramsook said that he pleaded with the bandit not to harm them. He told them “is two old people living here, take everything that you want but don’t harm us.”The bandits then tied his hand behind his back and placed two pillows over his head and told him not to move. His wife was taken back upstairs and placed to lie next to him on the bed.While two of the bandits were ransacking the house, the couple could hear things breaking and falling.? The one with the gun remained to guard them and kept hitting Ramsook on his neck.? He was also broadsided with the cutlass.Ramsook who does television production, video editing and announcements and broadcasting in the Upper Corentyne area was once the manager of Channel 19 on the Corentyne.He added that from the time one of the bandits started to talk, he recognised the voice as being one from right in the area. “I recognise his voice and my wife did too. He was living just next to us only two weeks ago and we told the police.”Ramsook stated that after a while he did not hear any sound and he managed to untie his hands. He ventured out of the room and then went down stairs. He realized that the bandits had left. He then picked up the phone to call his son, and realized that the bandits had cut the line.He then opened his door and called his neighbour and informed him what took place and asked him to call his son.? His son who lives not too far away responded immediately. Upon his arrival the police were informed and they responded promptly. By then, residents had started to gather.The police went next door and arrested a neighbour and three other men who were in the home.? The cops also found Ramsook’s window grill and three cell phones at the back of the yard.