hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-8 00:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– says chopping incident could disrupt peace on the islandA prominent Leguan cattle and rice farmer has expressed fear for his life and that of his family, following a bitter dispute that has the potential of disrupting the peace of the island’s community.Roopchand Maraj, whose three sons are in police custody as a result of a chopping incident which has left two islanders nursing injuries,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, believes that once the police carry out a proper investigation the situation could be amicably resolved.Maraj’s sons are accused of chopping 23-year-old Glendy Alleyne and Kwame Stanton after cornering them in a house on Leguan on Sunday night.The circumstances of the incident are conflicting, since there are reports that one of the businessman’s sons was injured also, and required 22 stitches to seal a gaping wound on his hand.Maraj is convinced that Sunday night’s incident has its genesis in a dispute his sons had with the victims of the cutlass attack.Speaking to this newspaper yesterday,Nike NFL Jerseys China, the businessman recalled that two months ago the men had attacked one of his sons while he was impounding some cattle.He said that the men beat his son, released the cattle and relieved him of a gold chain, acts for which they are presently before the court.He recounted that on Sunday night while the family was burning Holika, they received word that their pasture which is located on another section of the island was also alight.“When we think is another Holika burning, is the pasture burning,” Maraj stated.He told Kaieteur News that one of his sons was heading home from the Holika burning,Cheap Jerseys Free, and was attacked by two of the men, but he managed to ride away and made it safely home.The men followed him home issuing threats all the time.They only dispersed, leaving a bike behind,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, when Maraj’s son emerged from his house to confront them.Maraj said that he and his son then left for the police station to report the arson on their pasture.Eventually they left to go and put out the fire,Wholesale Jerseys, and on their way they encountered several men who were armed with cutlasses and sticks.He told this newspaper that he warned his son to be careful since it appeared that the men were determined to attack him.A few hours later another son drove up to the burning pasture and related that the men had attacked him, chopping him on his hand.According to the businessman, he does not know what transpired later that night between his sons and the men but he did receive reports that the men were wounded.“My sons said that they were attacked and they retaliated,” Maraj explained.On Monday morning the Maraj family received information that a group of villagers who were armed with sticks and cutlasses had assembled along the road that led to their cattle pasture and rice fields.“Meh son hear that they waiting to kill him. He had to leave his bike and run into the bush. The police was there but they couldn’t do nothing because was plenty people,” Maraj told Kaieteur News.He said that his son hid in the buses until he made his way to the edge of the island where he was rescued by a speedboat.Later on Monday the police arrested two of his sons while the other one turned himself in yesterday.Maraj believes that if the matter is not handled properly by the police, the situation could escalate.“I am fearful for my life and my family. My property is also at risk,” said Maraj who indicated that he is willing to meet with the persons involved to diffuse the situation.