hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2401
用戶失蹤天數 1878
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-9 07:08 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Up to press time yesterday doctors at the Georgetown Public Hospital were monitoring the condition of a fisherman from Non Pareil who was shot early yesterday morning.According to reports 45-year-old Parmanand Bacchus was shot in his head around 10:10 hours yesterday at the Strathspey Seawall, East Coast Demerara. This publication was told that Bacchus was on the seawall and was about to go home when he was confronted by two men. Reports are that the men enquired from Bacchus if he had fish to sell and his name.Injured fish vendor Parmanand Bacchus.One of the men then pulled out and a gun and fired four shots at Bacchus. He was shot to the back of the head and then thrown into a canal.Bacchus’s brother, Alvin Bacchus,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, said that he was at his work place when his brother contacted him and informed him that he was shot.“He tell me that he get shoot so I jump pon me bicycle and go to way he deh and he tell me he get shoot behind he head,”.Alvin said his brother also related that before the men shot him they told him that they were sent to do a job.“He tell me that dem tell he they got a job to do and when he ask dem wha job,Cheap Jerseys NFL China, dem tell he it ain’t matter and then they pull out the gun…he say when de man pull the gun he go fuh run,Wholesale Jerseys China,”.“But one a dem man grab he,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, shoot from de back and then throw he in de canal,”.The man said when he got to his brother with the assistance of public-spirited citizens he rushed his brother to the Georgetown Public Hospital where he was treated and subsequently admitted.According to the police, a female has since been arrested and is assisting with investigations. Relatives of the injured man said that the woman who was arrested has been making death threats to him.“He and the woman got a matter in court over a property and they were suppose to go to court on Monday,Mens Nike Free Run,” a relative said.This publication was told that the woman was Bacchus’s wife and had been sharing the same property for the past five years. However the matter has now engaged the attention of the court to have her evicted from the property.