hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-10 01:21 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– after alleged assault by Chinese national An East Bank Essequibo landlady is claiming that the police have been unjust in their investigations after she was allegedly assaulted by a Chinese national – the brother of the tenant to whom she rented the bottom flat of her home to.Ramwattie SafeekRamwattie Safeek,Cheap Womens Jordan Sneakers, of 1982 Parika Highway, said that she rented the flat to a Chinese couple,nfl jerseys china, Huokai and Jinli Luo,Jerseys From China, some years ago for the purpose of opening the restaurant that the duo now operates,Jerseys From China, the “Golden World Restaurant.”Safeek said that she was upstairs in her living room on Tuesday when she heard a loud noise. She then went downstairs to investigate and saw her tenants ripping the plain-sheet off of the roof.The woman said that she asked what they were doing, and they replied that they were taking the material to make a bench.“I say that all you only a break and mek. The Chiney man tell me to get me mother (edit) out the place and he push me out (the flat) and I fall down. He call the (waitresses) to come cuss me.”Safeek said that the contract stipulates that the place was rented to the duo however; the business is being operated by the brother of Jinli Luo.The matter was taken to the Parika Police Station, Safeek said, and the police “turned” the Chinese man into the victim. Safeek was detained at the police station for some five hours before being released,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, after her lawyer called the station.Safeek said that she is “fed up” with the conduct of the occupants who have the flat in a deplorable state.“Meh tell (the sanitary inspector) how the place nasty and they not doing anything. The Chiney lady say that how she got $100,000 to pay (Sanitary inspector); how nobody can’t close she down.”Safeek said that she is now in a fix because she cannot read and write and the contract stipulates that the occupants have until 2023, when the contract expires.She said that after the report was made, the police dismissed her suggestion to “run the tapes” since the property is equipped with security cameras.Safeek said that the police never took a statement from her while the assailant was sent home.