yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2434
用戶失蹤天數 1781
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-10 03:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A woman is calling on the Ministry of Home Affairs and the Commissioner of Police to investigate a police rank who hit her with a machine gun on her knee. She said that the case seems to be going nowhere.Diane Chung, of Campbellville said that during the wee hours of June 22, last,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, while being a pillion rider on a motorcycle she was gunbutted on her leg when she slowed down in front of the Providence Police Station,Wholesale Jerseys, East Bank Demerara.“When we slowed down at what appeared to be a roadblock a policeman took a gun and hit me on my right leg. The policemen at the time did not have on uniform and the motorcycle rider felt it wasbandits,Cheap NFL Jerseys, so he drove home and got into his car and we returned to the police station,” she explained.The wound that Diane Chung received on the night of the incident.When they returned to the station to make a report a policeman took the report. She said the police later disclosed that “all awe deh under the same umbrella and I can’t give you the name of the policeman who did that.”She added that they later visited the Brickdam Police Station where they also wanted to make a report. However,Cheap Air Max 90 Men Shoes, the police advised that as long as a report was made at Providence Station then there was no need to duplicate. “The reason I did that was because I don’t want any report to disappear and then nothing comes out of the matter.”She was given a medical to visit the hospital. Chung said that she received several stitches to her knee which later became infected and medical attention was given through a private hospital, which was a daily added cost since the dressing had to be changed daily.However, she was subsequently advised to visit the Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) where she lodged a complaint. Nevertheless, she is fearful that nothing will come out of the story since she discovered that the officer who wounded her is a cadet officer. There are reports that the officer seemed to be involved in many other abusive cases.“When I inquired about the case a senior police officer told me that the file was not finished and the commander did not sign it,cheap jerseys online, and that it has to go to the DPP.”