yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2415
用戶失蹤天數 1762
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-10 08:24 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Forty-one year-old Rawle Duncan is seeking financial assistance from the general public to facilitate a $2.7M operation to replace his cranium, the part of the skull that holds and protects the brain.“The doctors seh that I got to do this thing soon,Wholesale Jerseys, because it dangerous fuh me, cause is the covering fuh the brain come off. I begging fuh li’l help fuh save meh life,Cheap Jerseys,” the man pleaded.Rawle DuncanThe Charlotte Street, Georgetown resident told Kaieteur News that in 2008,Cheap Nike Air Max 1, he and a friend had a major “falling out”, and that it led to a fight, during which he, Duncan, was served a blow to the head with a “nail wood”.He claims that although the matter was reported to the police, nothing has ever been done.Duncan further explained that a few days after he was hit, a secretion had started coming out of his ears, and it had an unpleasant smell.“Every time I lie down and so, my pillow does full of inflammation, and it does stink… so me mother tell me to go to the hospital and get it check out…so ah went deh,” the man said.He said that upon being examined, doctors diagnosed him with Chronic Osteomyelitis, which simply means an infection and/or inflammation of the bone or bone marrow.Following that diagnosis, Duncan said that a craniotomy was done to allow for the removal of the inflammation. A craniotomy is a surgical operation in which a bone flap is temporarily removed from the skull to access the brain.Ever since that operation several months ago, Duncan said that his brain has been “without a cover”. As a result of this,Jerseys NFL China, he has been experiencing regular seizures. It has been six years since Duncan has worked.He emphasized that because his brain is essentially unprotected, he remains in great danger. He added that a fall, a hit, or even the impact of the sun can affect his mental stability.Duncan said that for many months now, he has been experiencing continuous and regular seizures,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and while attending follow-up clinic, doctors found that he had developed sinuses of the scalp (bi-frontal region).“My head does hurt bad sometimes, and the doctors say that I can’t go into the sun and suh.”Duncan is pleading with the public for monetary assistance, so as to provide him the chance of having a normal life.“The sooner I get the money, the faster the operation can do. And I really need it to be done soon, cause it hard living like this…I can’t work or nothing.”Interested persons can make contact with Duncan on telephone numbers 225-3834 and 675-6274. His Citizens Bank Account number is 218-752-883.