hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2376
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-11 15:20 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
BELVEDERE SETTLEMENT, CORENTYNE – Joshua Bhudial of Belvedere Settlement on the Corentyne secured 11 grade one passes at this year’s Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate examination (CSEC).The J.C. Chandisingh Secondary School student said the results came as no surprise since it was a typical ‘reap what you sow’ story, “I don’t feel any different. I was told that hard work pays off, so now I got the results I was expecting.”Joshua Bhudial (right) and his father Chandradat BhudialOn Friday morning it was a friend who broke the news to Joshua, “She told me I got grade ones in all 11 subjects.”The subjects are Mathematics, English ‘A’ and English ‘B’, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Human and Social Biology,Wholesale Jerseys China, Agriculture Science (a double award subject),Cheap Jerseys From China, Integrated Science, Information Technology and Geography.His father, Chandradat Bhudial, described the youngest of his four children as a dedicated worker who was always at the top of his game throughout the Primary School level. After writing the Common Entrance Examination he achieved the second highest marks for his school,NFL Jerseys From China, the Crabwood Creek Primary, and was awarded a place at the New Amsterdam Multilateral School.The family took a transfer to the Skeldon Line Path Secondary where he remained for three years before moving on to the J.C. Chandisingh Secondary.Moving to a new school was not as easy as expected but he quickly adjusted.Joshua started being more focused on his studies during the last term of the Fourth Form year. The Science Stream student explained that he adapted a rigid schedule.“I came home from school and studied from 4pm to 6pm then have dinner and continued from 7pm to 9pm. After that I went to bed and got up at midnight and studied on to 4am then back to bed and got up and prepared for school. That was from Monday to Friday and on Saturdays I went a little harder and Sunday was my day and the day for God.”Extra lessons played a huge part as well and were given by his specific class teachers. So far he is not sure what career path he would choose but is leaning towards a Physics related one, “I am fascinated by Physics so probably I would do something in Physics or if not that then medicine.” A smiling Joshua said.He is contemplating studies at the University of Guyana, John ’s Campus or if it is not too late then maybe a scholarship.Joshua called on students to make the necessary sacrifices,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, work hard and never give up. He said that it is important for them to stay ahead of the syllabus, obtain all text books and pray,Wholesale China NFL Jerseys, “Trust in God, believe in Him, He will see you through.”Mr. Chandradat Bhudial said, “I feel so proud of him. I feel happy. Now we can give God thanks and praise for the goodness he showered on my family.”The father related that another one of Joshua’ brothers – Joel also did the home proud a few years ago. He secured three grade one passes, three grade two passes and two grade three passes. Head Teacher of the J.C. Chandisingh Secondary, Barbara Hamilton, noted that that the school’s administration is pleased with the performance of the student, “We want to give thanks to God for we know that it is through Him and hard work that Joshua Bhudial was successful at the CSEC.”