yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-12 04:48 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police have launched a manhunt for a youth believed to be the mastermind behind Wednesday night’s brutal murder of Mc Doom gold miner Gavin Mc Neil.Investigators yesterday conducted searches at several homes on the East Bank of Demerara and in the city for the suspect, but failed to locate him.The alleged mastermind is an East Bank Demerara youth who was questioned in late 2011 in connection with the murder of a woman. That case remains unsolved,NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic, but investigators yesterday appeared optimistic that Mc Neil’s killers will be apprehended.Kaieteur News understands that police have received information that the suspect was seen lurking in the area where the victims live some hours before the six-man gang invaded Mc Neil’s home.“He’s been on the police radar for a long time,” a source said.Information suggests that the killers were tipped off that the gold miner had returned from the interior.According to information, the 38-year-old dredge owner had only returned from the interior last Saturday. He had his operations in Siparuni,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Region Eight.Mc Neil was shot dead near his gate by the robbers who had earlier held the man’s two daughters hostage in an effort to gain entry to the family’s Lot 48 Middle Street, McDoom home.During the 15-minute ordeal, McNeil’s mother-in-law,Nike NFL Jerseys China, June Elwin, was badly beaten by the masked bandits and his wife, Melissa McNeal, sustained an injury to her face.The victim’s mother-in-law said that herself, Mc Neil and his two daughters had left their home at around 17:00 hrs to purchase some Chinese food. Mc Neil’s wife,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, who contracted malaria, had stayed at home.When they returned, the girls went to the back of the house while her son-in-law parked his vehicle.The woman said she was going to the back of the house when she heard her granddaughters shouting and then saw some masked men holding the minors at gun- and knifepoint.“They tell me to open the door before they hurt the kids and their mother, who was inside, and I opened the grill because I had the keys and then they go in and start beating me and they chop me daughter,” the woman recalled.The robbers then relieved the family of some $1M in cash and jewellery,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, then shot Mc Neil as they were fleeing.