hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-12 05:19 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Edon plays tennis as best he could.…pastor ensures he gets and educationBy Yannason Duncan. Life for five-year-old, Edon Williams, who was born without both arms and legs and suffers from a rare disease called,NFL Jerseys Outlet, Bilateral Transverse Terminal Hemimelia, could be considered challenging.However, the five-year-old, who is independent,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, moves about on his own. The child, who gets around by dragging on his butt, behaves like an ordinary child.Edon Williams was born on March 30, 2005, to Coleen and Terry Williams, at Barima,NFL Jerseys Cheap, in the North West District. He is the third of five children.Although his two brothers and two sisters were born without any disabilities, most of his parents’ attention has been directed towards Edon.I met Edon Wednesday morning at the Wesleyan Church, at Charity where he resides with his caretaker, Pastor Orpha Singh.Amazingly when I enquired about him, he came sliding on his butt to greet me and the first thing he said when asked what his name was, he replied positively ‘Edon Williams.’The little lad who seems relaxed in the presence of people also likes friends.Edon said that his best friend’s name is Corlenda who normally visits him regularly.Little Edon took the opportunity to write his name, sing inspirational songs ‘This is my desire’ and ‘Lord I lift your name on high’, pray and even recite his alphabet. The fast learner was also observed playing with his toys, his favourite the toy gun.Orpah, who has been a pastor at the Wesleyan Church in Charity for the past 17 years and has been caring for little Edon for the past six months, said that although Edon would get her a little busy, she adores him and would not trade him for the world.“I love to sit and teach him because he learns.”According to Pastor Singh, she first met Edon at Barima almost five years ago. The pastor who works collectively with missionaries, said little Edon had to be properly cared for in a more conducive environment, unlike in the interior.He needs adequate medical and education advances. Singh said that because Edon’s condition is rare, especially in Guyana, a medical report has shown that Edon would have to be facilitated with extensive prosthetic fittings over prolonged periods,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, in order for him to be both dependent and independent and functional.She said that when Edon was first placed in her care, he did not know to do most of the things he is now doing. She noted that should he be placed in a school environment, most of the attention would be diverted towards him, because of his condition.“I am not saying I do not want him to attend regular school, but in his condition, it’s understandable. The main thing is that he is exposed to a more conducive enviorment,Jerseys China Wholesale, where he is adapting and is learning.’Pastor Singh who said that she is only tasked with the responsibility of bathing and cleaning Edon, added that he does not like being alone.The child, who she further described as physically strong, would realise his true potential if he gets international help, readily.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-12 06:04 
People got a big cleaning exercise going on in Queens. De Big man going there this weekend fuh collect money that gun help pay de passage fuh he and Uncle Donald. One man walk wid a pointer broom but de people telling he that he not in GT and that he got to use a bass broom.But while dem preparing fuh de Big Man in Queens dem boys home still vex wid he fuh talking things that he can’t prove.Dem boys seh that he pelting brick at people because he know that they can’t pelt back. He tell a group of people that dem have people who selling drugs and building house and that these people wukking wid de Waterfalls paper.Well dem boys seh that if that happening he should get de police to arrest all of dem. If that ain’t happen then he don’t trust de police. He trust de Customs people more because dem can’t check de containers that he get. One woman who hold up a container because of some missing bill of lading had to mek a TV report and try fuh seh that she never tell nobody nutten.De Lunch Man tell dem reporter that any container to de Big Man was a private arrangement. Well that is a good thing because nuff people going to mek private arrangement fuh get containers. But a time when some people mek private arrangement fuh container,Cheap NFL Jerseys, some people load up de container with ganja.De chief investigator dead and de case fall apart,cheap jerseys, but one man lose out because de Americans tek way he visa.Even de Waterfalls paper gun trying to get some private container. It trying to get some stuff to print de paper and got to pay nuff money every time and every time de container come Customs peeping in it.Dem boys seh that a time gun come when some people gun have to live in some of dem same container. That is why dem still deh in State House compound.Talk half. Lef half.