hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-13 01:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
–?? ?Drivers arrestedA post mortem performed on 43-year-old Nandkumar ‘Renny’ Pooran of Lot 98 Number 69 Village, Corentyne,?on Thursday,Cheap Jerseys Free,?revealed that he died of a broken neck. Dr. Vivekanand Brijmohan conducted the autopsy at the New Amsterdam Hospital.Additionally, one of the man’s nephews, Kevin Pooran, who was with him on the vehicle at the time of the collision, claimed that the minibuses approaching their canter truck on the road that afternoon (and which ended up slamming into the vehicle and pinning Pooran down),Wholesale Jerseys, were racing,Cheap China Jerseys, and performed a dangerous overtaking procedure.Dead: Nandkumar ‘Renny’ PooranThe drivers have since been arrested and are assisting with investigations at the Springlands Police Station.According to the dead man’s wife,Air Max Shoes For Sale, Radica Assirbad, she heard a loud noise shortly before 18:00 hrs. on Wednesday and decided to go on the road to see what had happened. Her husband and others had just left the premises to go for some material to make a shed at the home.“But when me reach up close and when dem turn over the bus, me see him lie down!” the woman tearfully recounted.According to Kevin Pooran, they were sitting in the canter,Cheap Jordan Shoes For Sale, all set to move off, when suddenly a speeding minibus making the turn to overtake another vehicle on the Number 69 Public Road, headed towards them. He said that he quickly managed to escape or he too would have died. But his uncle was not that lucky.“He was at the back and pitched out… and when the bus hit the truck it topple on top of he and stick he under.”The minibus slammed into the canter truck’s side and pinned him beneath. Five others who were in the canter suffered minor injuries.Nandkumar Pooran died on the way to the New Amsterdam Hospital.