hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2424
用戶失蹤天數 1900
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-13 01:53 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police on the West Bank of Demerara have launched an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the death of a 37-year-old Stanleytown man.Reports are that the man, Troy Greene, called Skeebow,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, was pronounced dead on arrival at the West Demerara Regional Hospital some time after 14:30 hours yesterday.According to a police statement,NFL Jerseys From China, it is suspected that Troy Greene was at the time in the process of making an illegal electrical connection to his home when he was electrocuted.However, the man’s wife, Sharon Greene,Cheap Jerseys Online, told Kaieteur News from her 21 Church Street, Stanleytown home,“I really ain’t know what happen because I was inside doing some house work and all of a sudden I hear Troy screaming,” Mrs. Greene recalled.She added that after hearing her husband’s call for help, she ran out into the yard only to find her husband lying on the ground.Mrs. Greene added that she immediately summoned the help of neighbours who assisted in placing the wounded Greene into the car.The man was rushed to the West Demerara Regional Hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival.Greene’s wife,Cheap NFL Jerseys, when asked if she noticed anything strange about her husband’s body when she found him lying in the yard,Cheap NFL Jerseys, said no.She maintained that she has no idea what her husband was doing in the yard or what may have led to his death.Up to late yesterday evening police ranks were still at the home questioning the woman as they continue their investigation.Greene was popular in the local cricket fraternity. He leaves to mourn his wife and three foster children.