hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2376
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-14 02:13 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Ganga Persaud,Soccer Jerseys China, the husband of Samantha Persaud, has come forward to clear his name, in the wake of statements by his wife and in-laws. Expressing his joy that his wife and child survived a testing period, Persaud went on to lambast the way his wife’s family has portrayed him in the media.Husband Ganga PersaudSamantha Persaud with her baby“What they have stated in the papers, that I have neglected her, is false. I was there for her, from morning till night, when she was in both private and public hospital.”“Her parents took full control of everything after I spent all my money contributing to her treatment here and abroad.”According to Persaud, he came up with $785,000, with the help of his family and friends and contributed the money towards his wife’s care. He said that his wife is being programmed to say the things she is saying.“Her parents, after they took her out from the private hospital, they took her by their home. They never brought her by me. From there on the parents started creating problems with me. In fact, they took self-discharge from the hospital. The doctors had said that she would have spent two more days. And they overrode both me and the doctors.”Persaud said that when they appeared on national television, he went home that same day and they took his wife there (television station). According to him,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, it was when he put on the TV that he knew of the ongoing situation.The only reason, he said,NFL Jerseys China, that he did not come forward to clear his name at the time was to avoid discrediting his wife and son, who were seeking public assistance.When his wife came back to Guyana and started siding with her parents, however, he decided to clear his name, even getting a lawyer.“The child (Isabella) does not even have my (surname) title. When they registered the child in Venezuela, It had her father’s name,Authentic Jerseys From China, Dansham.”According to him, since his wife’s return, he cannot see his child. Persaud claims that while in Venezuela, he made numerous calls to the house and his in-laws kept hanging up on him, just to give his wife the impression that he does not care about her.Samantha Persaud, a first time mother, safely delivered her daughter in the Clinica Puertro Ordaz hospital, Venezuela,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, after undergoing surgery to remove an abnormality in her brain, a feat that was considered unlikely given that she was given 24 hours to live by local doctors three months ago.Since her return, Persaud and her family have come out in the media stating that at no point did they ever receive assistance from her husband.