yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
用戶失蹤天數 1755
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-14 02:20 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police on the East Coast of Demerara have taken their public relations campaign to another level,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, distributing hampers to two fortunate senior citizens.On Friday last,Cheap Football Jerseys, Commander Eric Bassant and his deputy Stephen Mansell presented hampers to Ramdai of Cove and John and the Seecharans of Lusignan.Commander of C Division Eric Bassant hands over the hamper to Ramdai in the presence of his deputy Stephen Mansell (far left) and other ranks from Cove and John.In both cases the recipients were taken a bit by surprise at the gesture,Cheap NHL Jerseys, but they were highly appreciative that the police had chosen them.The move is part of a massive plan by the C Division Police members, who have already cemented relationships with several communities under their watch.Commander Bassant in an invited comment explained to this newspaper that the initiative is part of a bigger one in which the entire Guyana Police Force is building community/police partnerships. He said that the hamper initiative is one of the projects identified to boost the campaign.According to Commander Bassant, his division has already begun working with the youths along the East Coast of Demerara, setting up youth groups in two communities so far.“We have two existing youth groups that were recently formed; that is in the Buxton/Friendship area and we also established one in Paradise. Every time we have meetings the groups tend to grow. The people are buying into the initiative,Wholesale Jerseys, all in the interest of a safer community and the fight against crime,Cheap Jerseys From China,” Assistant Commissioner Bassant told this newspaper.The elderly Ramdai who lives alone at Cove and John, said that she was pleasantly surprised when she received a telephone call from the police last week.“It surprise me because up to this morning me want fuh know ah wha. Yesterday dem come while me sweeping yard and de tell me dem want fuh help some old people,” she said, shortly after receiving the hamper.