hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-14 03:46 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Brazzy stand up in front of a mirror and admiring heself. He wife stand up behind him. He seh, “Honey,Cheap Jerseys From China, I feel bad about myself. I look fat and ugly. I really need you to give me a compliment.”De wife turn and tell him,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, “Honey, you have perfect eyesight. If wasn’t fuh you perfect eyesight, you would have never crafted de contract fuh de Barriott and fuh de Berbice Bridge.”De private investors in that Bridge get a guaranteed rate of return on their money of 15% to 23%. Nowhere in de world, anybody can invest money and get that rate of return.That agreement by itself is a sweetheart of a deal. It such sweet that nobody would want to lef it; just like how bee can’t lef honey and ants can’t lef sugar.Dem boys seh that this lawlessness ain’t done deh. It goes deeper than?? anybody can expect. Everybody does pay tax pun profit. Guess what!!? De Berbice Bridge investors ain’t got to pay no tax pun de big,Cheap Jerseys From China, big profit dem mekking.Dem boys seh that de Waterfalls boss man would willingly put in money and tek half of wha dem getting fuh rate of return. And if you think it done deh, you lie. Dem got de nerve to tell de nation that dem losing money on de bridge. But yet dem want extend de ownership contract from 21 years to 50 years.Who really dem talking to?? Dem seh that dem under threat of shutting down, unless dem raise de toll.What is also amazing,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, is that de Bridge investors expect us to believe that even though dem running at a loss for the last 6 years,Cheap Jerseys From China, if we increase their concession period they will lower the tolls and become profitable.Who dem think dem fooling? Soulja Bai or de people? Jagdeo and all of dem behave like if de people of this country got no rights. Well dem boys got news fuh dem.De Guyanese people have all kinds of rights guaranteed by the constitution and by the Universal Declarations of the United Nations to which Guyana is a signatory.These rights cannot be given or taken away. If dem can claim that Soulja Bai dem can’t adjust de toll then the previous govt illegally sell de rights of each and every single Guyanese. The people have already passed sentence on that Govt.Talk half and tell dem to move de bridge from cross de river.