yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-14 07:59 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The case file pertaining to the death of 21-year-old Dameon Belgrave,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, is back with the police and they are being asked to clarify certain issues for the benefit of the Chairman of the Police Complaints Authority,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, Cecil Kennard.The Chairman told Kaieteur News that after perusing the case file he returned the document to the police to clear up certain matters. When asked, Kennard said he could not directly speak on those issues,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, but after the police have made the necessary adjustments,Cheap NFL Jerseys, he expects the file to be returned to him for further perusal.Dameon BelgraveKennard also explained that he has asked the police to treat the matter with some degree of urgency. He was however unable to say when the police would be returning the case file.Kaieteur News was unable to make contact with the relevant police authorities to discuss the progress of the case. Commander of ‘A’ Division George Vyphuis told this publication that the police received the file form the police complaints chairman and investigators at the Criminal Investigation Department were making the necessary checks.Kaieteur News was told that on return of the file and given that the police investigation is clear, the document will be sent to the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) who will determine the way forward on the matter.The police officers in the shooting were however said to be on close arrest and the outcome of the investigations will determine whether the ranks will be charged criminally for Belgrave’s death.Belgrave’s mother told Kaieteur News in a telephone interview that the police have not been making any contact with her. She claimed that since a visit from Police Commissioner Leroy Brumell,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, no further contact has been made. She said she is unaware of the investigations into her son’s death and what has become of those reportedly responsible.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2376
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-14 09:45 
Washington (AP) — Hawaiian Airlines did the best job for fliers last year, closely followed by low-cost carrier AirTran, according to an annual study released Monday that rates the nation’s 18 busiest airlines for the quality of their service.At the bottom were three regional carriers: American Eagle, Atlantic Southeast and Comair. Atlantic Southeast and Comair are owned by mainline carrier, Delta, which was ranked fourth from last.Hawaiian has been number one for three out of the last four years in the ratings, which are compiled by private researchers based on a combination of airlines’ records in four categories: on-time performance, mishandled baggage, denied boardings due mostly to overbookings,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and consumer complaints to the U.S. Department of Transportation.AirTran has been battling Hawaiian for the top spot. It was number one three years ago and finished second last year as well.Overall, fewer passengers boarded planes last year, but those who did were generally treated better than in the past. Planes were more likely to land on time and bags were less likely to get lost.As a result, passengers reported fewer complaints even while cash-strapped airlines reduced flight schedules and charged for everything from bags and pillows to prime spots in boarding lines.U.S. air travel surged to about 770 million passengers in 2007, when airline performance suffered a near meltdown. Performance began improving two years ago as the economy took a toll on air travel. Passengers dropped to about 750 million in 2008 and fell to 704 million last year.“We kind of turned a little bit of a corner in ’08 and we’re glad to say they’re continuing that generally positive (trend) for the consumer,Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic,” said Dean Headley, a Wichita State University professor and co-author of an annual analysis of airline quality.One cloud in the otherwise friendly skies was a slight increase in denied boardings,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic, mostly due to overbooking. The increase was the natural result of fuller planes caused by a decrease in the number of scheduled flights, Headley said.American Eagle had the highest rate of involuntary denied boardings at 3.76 per 100,000 passengers. Low-cost carrier JetBlue had so few denied boardings that its rate showed up as zero.The improved service “does not mean we have fixed the system,” cautioned the report’s other co-author, Purdue University professor Brent Bowen.Regional airlines, which are a growing share of flights and now account for half of all departures, have generally ranked at the bottom of the list, he noted. The rankings have been compiled for two decades.Hawaiian – which flies to ten U.S. mainland cities along with the Hawaiian Islands and to the Philippines, Australia, Samoa and Tahiti – has some advantages over other airlines. Many of its flights are short hops between islands in a climate generally favorable for flying, Headley noted.Passengers didn’t check as many bags last year, perhaps in part due to baggage fees. That may be one reason why fewer than 4 bags per every 1,000 travelers were lost or damaged. The rate for lost bags last year was second best in the last 20 years and about half what it was in 2007.AirTran fared best last year, with a mishandled bag rate of 1.67. The worst: Atlantic Southeast,Cheap NFL Jerseys From China, at 7.87.The recession hit airlines hard, and they have scrambled for ways to generate income other than by raising fares. U.S. airlines collectively lost $8 billion in 2009, although regional carriers as a group were profitable,Cheap Jerseys China, according to the Federal Aviation Administration.More than 79 percent of airline flights arrived on time in 2009, 3.4 percent better than a year earlier. Fourteen of the 18 airlines included in the analysis improved their on-time performance from the year before. At the bottom was Comair, with only 69 percent of flights on time. Only slightly better was Atlantic Southeast, 71.2 percent.Fewer than one in every 100,000 passengers filed complaints with the Department of Transportation, down slightly from the previous year. Southwest again had the lowest complaint rate – 0.21 complaints per 100,000 passengers. Delta, whose regional partners had the worst baggage and on-time performance, had the highest complaint rate, 1.96.The ratings are based on statistics for airlines that carry at least? one percent of the passengers who flew domestically last year. The research is sponsored by Purdue University in Indiana, and by Wichita State University in Kansas. The airlines’ ranking for service in 2008 is in parentheses.1) Hawaiian (1)2) AirTran (2)3) JetBlue (3)4) Northwest (4)5) S

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-14 22:35 
For more than six years, 40-year-old Carlotta Wharton has been subjected to torment and abuse from neighbours, or so she claims.The Lot 106 Bagotville, West Bank Demerara resident was in tears as she explained that ever since she and her husband divorced about six years ago, there was a massive falling out with neighbours,nfl jerseys cheap, because she, Wharton,Cheap Jerseys From China, was awarded the man’s house.The mother of three claims that during her working hours, neighbours would vandalize her property, and carry away belongings.“This thing going on for too long, and me ain’t able with this no more. These people come in myCarlotta Wharton showing the chopped furniture.house and throw mud water on the walls and nasty up everything. They chop up my chair set, and fetch away all the things in my cabinet. I don’t know what else to do. Nobody can continue living like this,” Wharton said.The woman added that the matter has been before the courts for quite some time. The case has already been heard before three magistrates, Wharton told Kaieteur News. It was recently transferred to the High Court.Wharton told this newspaper that the involving parties as well as police officers usually miss the court dates, thus prolonging her plight.“Everything in my house right now, is what my sisters sorry fuh me and give me. Now these people destroying that and all to. Everything that me, and my ex-husband had together, they already fetch all of it out. What more must I do? Even the courts and all to can’t give me justice,Cheap Jerseys Online,” Wharton lamented.The woman said that she is yearning to move on in life, but cannot.“I can’t keep my place clean. I can’t extend it to be more comfortable, nothing. Is like me and my husband done,Authentic China Jerseys, and I left at a standstill. I can’t continue living like this…As a matter of fact,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet, this ain’t even living,” the woman added.The woman said that she had approached the Ministry of Human Services and Social Security on the issue, but has always been given the royal run around.She is therefore making a public call to the authorities for help.

無頭像
steve827

帖子 2516
註冊 2017-5-23
用戶註冊天數 2502
用戶失蹤天數 1752
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-15 03:42 
視頻加載中,請稍候... 自動播放  play AV女優麻美由真患癌 向前 向後 麻美由麻資料圖片
  新浪娛樂訊  据日本媒體報道,今年26歲的人氣AV女優麻美由麻,在自己的推特上自曝和病魔戰斗的艱難歷程。相關人士透露,儘筦她曾接受手朮全面摘除了卵巢和子宮,但目前癌細胞已經轉移到了直腸,所以她正在接受藥物治療。

麻美由麻擁有96公分、H cup的完美巨乳,本身陽光且愛笑,有個小由麻的暱稱,擁有許多男性粉絲。然而現在她卻在努力和病魔抗爭。

麻美由麻本月6日在推特上寫道:“2月開始因身體不適暫休,我很想對支持我的大傢親口說這件事情,所以今天借這個場合來說了。。2月初,我被發現卵巢有惡性腫瘤,接受了手朮,目前正在接受藥物治療。”

根据各方知情人士透露,麻美由麻今年1月左右突然腹脹得厲害,接受MRI等精密檢查後發現患上卵巢癌。2月25日接受手朮摘除了全部的卵巢和子宮,高雄酒店經紀,還切除了被稱為大網的胃下部膜狀部分。

手朮的結果是癌細胞擴散至接近惡性腫瘤,已經屬於第三期。並且癌細胞已經轉移到了直腸,但因為不能切除所以開始使用藥物治療治療。目前麻美由麻每天飹受嘔吐和脫發等各種嚴重副作用的折磨,體重也比健康時下降了足足八公斤。

麻美由麻今年2月7日曾在推特上自曝身體狀況差,並表示“會專心治療”。其所屬偶像團體惠比壽MASUKATSU於今年2月9日到4月7日舉辦了全日本解散告別巡演,一直缺席的麻美由麻在兩個月後的演唱會最終日,也就是4月7日站到了舞台上,選擇最後一天登台,是出於她本人的強烈願望。

演唱會噹天麻美由麻曾在舞台上說:“這兩個月來我真的很後悔,是因為有這麼多等著我的粉絲我才能這麼努力。”不過她並沒有透露自己生了什麼病以及接受手朮的事情。但是難看的臉色以及暴瘦的身體,讓到場的粉絲們非常擔心。

目前麻美由麻正在接受母親的悉心看護,希望能早日回到工作崗位。(佈佈)
(責編: Louisa)

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2376
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-15 05:41 
Former Governor of the Central Bank of Barbados, Winston Cox, is among three candidates seeking to lead the Caribbean Development Bank (CDB) for the next five years.Cox, who stepped down in June as the Caribbean’s executive director of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) in Washington, was nominated by the Barbados Government.The other two candidates are the current president,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Dr Compton Bourne,Cheap NFL Jerseys co, who is being backed by Guyana, and Dr Warren Smith, a vice-president of the regional financial institution.Dr Smith was nominated by Jamaica, his birthplace.“We have three highly qualified professionals with good track records seeking the position and it’s going to be interesting to see who wins when the bank’s governors meet perhaps before the end of the year to select the president,” said a source in Washington.“Cox has performed well in international financial institutions, including the IDB, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, but a lot would depend on the support Barbados garners for his candidacy from within the borrowing member-countries.“There is a recognition that the CDB has been well managed ever since its founding and it has a stellar reputation on Wall Street as reflected in its excellent credit rating.“But there is also a growing feeling the bank needs to change its loan policy so that it can help Caribbean countries, especially as the OECS,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, Jamaica and Barbados battle the devastating fallout from the global financial and economic crisis,NFL Jerseys Wholesale,” the source added.“The CDB should have moved more aggressively years ago to change from a predominantly project-lending stance to one of policy-lending and that would have put it in an excellent position to assist its members even more during these very difficult times. That’s going to be a problem for Dr Bourne as he campaigns for a third five-year term.”Sources in and out of the CDB in Barbados and in Washington said the campaign for a new president had split the region,Cheap Jerseys, with some of the OECS countries supporting Bourne and others backing either Cox or Smith.Trinidad and Tobago had reportedly not indicated its choice. (Jamaican Observer)