yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-15 01:16 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Paulette Yaw,Womens Nike Free Run, of 150 Wismar Housing Scheme, said that she feels lucky to be alive, after the accident Friday night that took the life of her uncle- in-law, Aubrey Yaw.Yaw said that contrary to reports given by a member of the family to this newspaper, it was she who was in the front seat with her husband Wendell, the driver, and? not Aubrey Yaw.Paulette’s husband, Wendell, is currently hospitalised with hypertension, which she said is probably due to the stress of the accident,Wholesale Jerseys, and then having to return to the scene yesterday with the police.Akeem Hinds, the five-year-old who was also involved in the accident, and was considered in critical condition, was transferred to the Georgetown Hospital and is stable and recuperating according to Mrs. Yaw.Paulette Yaw said that some persons told her that all the occupants of the car should turn their lives to Christ, as it’s a miracle any of them survived.She related how the car knocked out a stump on the shoulders of the highway,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, and ‘run’ over 200 feet into a gulley, after her husband swerved to avoid hitting a truck that was in his path.“I am 54 years old, and I was never involved in an accident before, but I can tell you, it was a terrible experience. Right now my left shoulder is swollen, and I am getting severe pains. I think I’ll have to go back to the hospital.”Collette Yaw, the wife of the deceased, is recuperating from her injuries at her First Alley, Wismar home. She said that she is perturbed that her now dead husband, Aubrey, had to be removed from the Wismar Mortuary, and taken to the Lyken’s Funeral Home in Georgetown, because the facility at Wismar is not functioning, and has reportedly been so for the past two weeks.Friday night’s accident brings to mind a few that have occurred during October, on the Soesdyke/Linden Highway.The worst occurred two years ago when ten Lindeners lost their lives on October 10, in the vicinity of Amelia’s Ward.All the residents were from Amelia’s ward.Linden was plunged into shock and grief, and for those families, October would be a month they will never forget.And almost a year to that date, on October 18, an accident occurred not far from the scene of the gruesome tragedy of the year before. It claimed the lives of National Communication Network (NCN) reporter, 23-year old Akila Jacobs and driver Terrence Griffith Tappin.That accident occurred as company officials of GT&T and media representatives were being transported from Ituni after a commissioning ceremony for a new cellular facility.Jacobs, 23, a mother of one, was pronounced dead on arrival at the Georgetown Public Hospital.Tappin, 60, of Lot 651 West Ruimveldt, died on the spot. Those injured were Ravena Gildharie, a Guyana Times? reporter, who suffered head injuries and broken legs; Serena Knights, a Customer Service Manager of the GT&T Linden Branch; Nazeem Mohammed and June-Anne Amsterdam of NCN; and Kenneth Whyte of GT&T.The minibus in which the injured and dead were travelling had collided with the rear of a truck, which was travelling in the same direction, with only a single headlamp on the rear. There was speculation that the driver of the ill-fated bus, may have mistaken the truck for a motorcycle, because of the single rear light.That accident, like the previous one,China Jerseys, and the one on Friday night, involved poorly lit or unlit trucks.Subsequent to the October 10 accident, which involved a minibus slamming into a parked lumber truck,NFL Jerseys Outlet, two years ago, Lindeners had advocated the ban of all heavy duty vehicles traversing the highway at nights, and there were suggestions that lumber especially, should be barged down the Demerara River, as too many accidents involve timber trucks.Recently, lumber trucks, and other heavy equipment were mandated by the local traffic department to travel only during the daylight hours.While this mandate is more or less being carried out, there is still the issue of poorly lit or unlit vehicles being parked along the highway, which itself is unlit.This situation spells disaster for unwary motorists.(Enid Joaquin)

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-15 01:17 
General Secretary of Rice Producers Association,China Jerseys Cheap, Dharamkumar Seeraj says that the information available to him at the moment suggests that Jamaica will buy the remaining 28,000 tonnes of rice on hand.He noted too that for Jamaica to not buy the rice from Guyana would mean that the country purchased more rice than it disclosed or that it intends to purchase even more from the USA without the waiver of the Common External Tariff.This comment was made by Seeraj even as Jamaican Minister of Industry, Investment and Commerce, Karl Samuda,Cheap Jerseys China, stated that his country will not be able to purchase its full 60,Cheap Jerseys From China,000 tonnes quota of rice from Guyana this year. During an interview with Kaieteur News, Samuda said that the decision is not because of any unwillingness to purchase rice from Guyana, but because Jamaica has already met its local need for the commodity.At present, Jamaica has purchased just over half of the amount it had committed to purchasing from Guyana annually.Samuda said that this decision was as a result of two Common External Tariff (CET) waivers that Jamaica got,Cheap Jerseys China, and as such imported rice from the United States of America.The importation of rice from the United States, he said, was done because of Guyana’s difficulties in supplying Jamaica during the first three months of the year.But according to Seeraj, the CET waiver that Guyana agreed to earlier in the year was with the understanding that Jamaica would purchase enough to ensure its demand was met but would continue to purchase from Guyana when the crop came on stream.Early in the year, Jamaica had applied for suspension of the CET on rice for a six-month period.However,Jerseys NFL China, Guyana objected to the request on the basis of its ability and readiness to supply the quantities required by Jamaica.Last year, Jamaica bought over 51,000 tonnes of rice from Guyana.When asked why Guyana just did not seize the opportunity to package the stalled shipment of rice and thus adding value and export to trading blocs such as Europe, Seeraj said that it would require a huge investment.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-15 04:22 
Peter Thomson yesterday appeared in the Georgetown Magistrate’s Courts before Magistrate Fabayo Azore to answer to a charge of unlawful and malicious damage to property.The court heard that on November 11, last, he unlawfully and maliciously damaged a quantity of household appliances valued at $1 M,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, property of Rita Howard, the Virtual Complainant (VC).Thomson pleaded guilty with explanation when the charge was read to him.He told the court that on the day in question he had just returned home from the hospital and was sitting in his living room when he heard that there were Police officers outside to see him.He stated that since one of his legs is amputated he would normally hold on to a wall divider to reach the door, but on the day in question it fell and all the stuff was destroyed.“Madam all those stuff are mine, I brought them from St. Maarten when I was returning home,NFL Jerseys Supply, I have the receipt to show.”Police Prosecutor Simone Payne did not object to bail and the 52-year-old was granted same to the tune of $25,000. He will make his next court appearance on November 28.When the Virtual Complainant heard that the accused had been granted bail she started to cry. The woman told the court that from the time the accused came home from St. Maarten “this man has been threatening to kill me and my daughter,NFL Jerseys Outlet, he’s making my life hell,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, he’s miserable”.The Magistrate then advised the woman that if this was the case,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, she should go and make a report to the Police Station and get a restraining order against him.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-15 06:26 
Forty-year-old Brian Williams, of 20 Hill Street Albouystown received a severe beating allegedly at the hands of a group of firemen from the West Ruimveldt and Central Fire Station yesterday afternoon.Williams received a chop to the right hand,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, major laceration to the ear and suspected broken ribs,Cheap Jerseys, allegedly after being accused of stealing a hose from the fire station.Brian WilliamsAccording to the badly beaten man who is a patient at the Georgetown Hospital, around 13:00 hrs yesterday he went to the West Ruimveldt Fire Station enquiring about a friend who works there.“I went there to find out if meh friend Dexter working and they said no”. But Williams said that he was attempting to leave the yard when another fireman said that he had stolen a hose.“He tell me that I does always thief de hose so he gon mek they teach me a lesson,” Williams explained.The patient said that he started to plead with the firemen,Air Max Shoes For Sale, telling them that they were mistaken. He said that they started to beat him with pieces of wood, which was in the fire station compound.Williams alleged that he fainted about three times as a result of the beating,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic, but the firemen threw water on him to revive him.“I get blackout about three times and these men just throw water on me like is a dog they beating”.Williams said that after he was beaten at the West Ruimveldt Fire Station the firemen took him to the Central Fire Station where firemen there also beat him.“They carry me deh and them firemen beat too, in all was like about ten of them beating me with wood, belts and all sorts of things”.He said that one of them even pinched his ear with a pair of pliers and told him “that he must hear when people seh that you should not steal”.Williams said he could identify the firefighters.“I know de one who pluck meh ears because he got a big cut in he face so he cant’ hide”. Kaieteur News understands that the firefighters eventually attempted to take Williams to the East Ruimveldt Outpost but ranks there refused to accept him because of his condition.He was eventually taken to the Georgetown Public Hospital where tempers flared between Senior Fire Service Officers and the Guyana Police Force. After arriving at the hospital the two firemen who took Williams were told that they needed to give a written statement.They reportedly refused and quickly contacted their superior officers,Wholesale Authentic China Jerseys, who, in the presence of Kaieteur News, began to hurl abuses at a Senior Police Officer.The fire officers also instructed their ranks not to submit a statement.