hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2376
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-15 02:44 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Jamaul McNeil, 21, remains a patient at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation’s High Dependency Unit after he was shot in the leg on Sunday night last following a “courting session” he had with a young female.According to McNeil, he left his West Ruimveldt Front Road home to go to a nearby internet caf?, but before he got there, the presence of a “nice girl” caught his attention.The injured 21-year-old, Jamaul McNeil“I see her standing up by she self, and was a nice girl, so I was hustling she li’l bit, and she did like it. And after li’l time, the two of we start gaffing. Then and we decide to tek a walk. Was like around 10, and we did walking down the road courting each other for about a half an hour,” McNeil said.The young man added that soon after, the young lady said that she had to go home,Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic, so he decided to walk her there, as it was about an hour to midnight.While walking down Front Road, McNeil explained that the girl asked that instead of continuing down that path,Soccer Jerseys From China, they use the nearby Avenue, since it would allow them much more “privacy”. McNeil said that being a man, he did not object, and went ahead.“Before we go on the Avenue,Cheap NFL Jerseys, I buy her a juice, and like she did think that I was rich. Is when she try to hold onto me wallet, that I kind of think twice. But since I barely had over a $500 and all, I didn’t give she”.McNeil furthered that while walking through the Avenue, they saw two men on their bikes riding towards them, and the girl began to panic, saying that it might be her cousins who might’ve been looking for her.“Before I could really react to the men them coming, she did done gone and hide. But the men didn’t do anything, they just ride and gone them ways,” the man saidShortly after, McNeil said that the men returned. And again, before he realized that they were even coming, the girl vanished.The former Lindener told this publication that the men did not just ride away this time, but began demanding that he give them his possession.“After they start chucking and roughing me up, I started calling out to me uncle. From where I went, he could hear me,Cheap Jerseys, but it got a trench that he would’ve had to cross to get to me. But never mind that, he come out ah the house and like them get scared, so one ah them holler and said we got to finish this boy. Is then I hear the gunshot and realize that these men had a gun,” McNeil explained.He noted that although he had been hurt, he was able to make his way onto Front Road where he was given some assistance, and transported to the GPHC on a motorcycle.McNeil said that on the following day,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, he learnt from neighbours that the girl he was with, is known for setting men up to be robbed. The matter is currently under investigations.