yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
用戶失蹤天數 1756
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-16 07:55 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The Commission of Inquiry (CoI) into the mystery plane that was discovered near the village of Yupukari, in Region Nine (Upper Takatu-Upper Essequibo),Cheap Jerseys Online, some weeks ago, will begin its first session of hearing tomorrow,How the plane was hidden when it was discovered.at Lethem.The Commission will be sitting for the remainder of the month from Monday to Friday between 10:00 hours and 15:00 hours at this location.The President,Discount NFL Jerseys, His Excellency David Granger has identified and appointed Brigadier Edward Collins Commissioner to hold a Public Inquiry to investigate the circumstances in which the foreign aircraft entered the country’s territory.He was sworn in before Chief Magistrate, Ann Mc Lennan at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court,Cheap Jerseys, on September 28, 2016.It is expected that a Preliminary Report will be submitted on October 17, 2016 and the Final report will be submitted on November 16, 2016.The Terms of Reference of the Inquiry are to thoroughly investigate, examine and report on whether there were any violations of the laws of Guyana; whether the passage of information between the security forces was timely and if there is need for review of the process having regard to the functioning intelligence committee.The commissioner will be reporting to President David Granger on the operational effectiveness of the various agencies of the State and the adequacy and equipment in the Region; and the coordination among the various agencies of the State,Cheap Jerseys, as it relates to the Terms of Reference.Commissioner Collins is inviting persons to submit memoranda, who may have information that could assist the Commission in arriving at its findings, to participate in its deliberations.A Cessna aircraft was discovered hidden near a Region Nine airstrip on September 14,China NFL Jerseys, 2016 at approximately 9:50hrs and reportedly had false registration markings.The aircraft was discovered after security forces received a tip-off the day before the plane was found.It was clear that attempts were made to hide the plane because of the shrubs and other materials used to shield it from prying eyes.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
用戶失蹤天數 1756
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-16 07:56 
Even as the National Blood Transfusion Service (NBTS) is appealing for donors to come forward, Minister of Health, Dr. Leslie Ramsammy, is calling for the proper storage of blood.At a one-day blood donor recruitment and retention workshop, held yesterday at the Regency Suites, Minister Ramsammy said that the NBTS must ensure that it builds the capacity to collect the blood, as the human resource is necessary.“We have done a good job so far. We are not perfect as yet, but we must improve that capacity every year. We must also ensure that we can take people’s blood and screen it properly, so that it is made safe for those who have to receive it,” Minister Ramsammy said.He also called for blood to be stored, not only at the blood bank,Cheap Air Max Tn, but also at hospitals. According to the Health Minister, the blood bank has the capacity to store each and every drop of blood that it collects, but, he acknowledged, there will always be a need to improve the storage capacity.It was explained that the workshop is intended to train persons from the communities to become community mobilisers in support of the blood safety programme in Guyana, as the workshop is the first such training event to ever take place in the country.Minister Ramsammy noted that the ministry will achieve its annual 10,000 units of blood collection by 2010, as he noted that when the number was first announced, most persons were of the belief that it was an impossible target. At that time, only 25 units of blood were being collected, and most of it was through family replacement donors, while approximately eight percent was being collected from voluntary donors. However, a few years later, the blood bank now routinely collects approximately 7,000 units of blood annually.“We can have doubts about many things. One thing we should never have doubts about is the innate quality of every human being to want to help. If you take the worst criminal on earth, there are times when that person would like to help. But all of us, if there is one thing in one of us,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, it is that we want to help.“Giving blood is a way through which everyone, rich or poor,jerseys from china, whatever ethnicity or religious organisations we belong to, God gave us that substance, it belongs to us and we can share it,” Minister Ramsammy told the participants.He urged for the establishment in Guyana of the crusade of people who will be mandated to encourage others to donate blood.“What you are doing is not an action that will be removed from the reality of human need. The blood that you manage to stimulate others to donate is going to end up saving the lives of people. That is the reason why you are doing what you are doing, and it’s very important.”Country Representative of the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO), Dr. Kathleen Israel, told the participants that the NBTS depends on them to mobilize, stimulate and encourage people to donate blood.“Health is not the business of the health sector alone,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and for us to be successful in any aspect of health endeavour,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, we need to mobilize the support of the private sector, civil society, community leaders, faith leaders and the general public at large,” Dr. Israel said.The training was conducted by trainers from Puerto Rico, who are part of the American Red Cross.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1873
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-16 12:35 
Members of the Tourism and Hospitality Association of Guyana (THAG) will be attending the Re-Discover the Caribbean Tradeshow in Barbados, which will take place tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday.According to THAG,Wholesale Jerseys, this is the sixth consecutive year that Guyana will be represented at this event in efforts to build travel and trade partnerships with representatives from across the region.This year’s participation in the event is of particular importance to the local operators as they bid to strategically place their product in an increasingly challenging regional and international marketplace.Meetings will be held with travel agents, operators and other stakeholders before and during the event to encourage the promotion of Guyana.THAG representatives who will be attending the Tradeshow are Evergreen Adventures,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, the Pegasus Hotel Guyana, Hurakabra River Resort,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Adel’s Resort,Cheap Jerseys, Radisson Suites and Christine’s Executive Tour Services.Two of these members, the Pegasus Hotel Guyana and Hurakabra River Resort, along with Ariantze Hotel and Sidewalk Caf?, who will not be going to Barbados, will be participating in the Re-Discover Competition to be broadcast in collaboration with the popular CBC TV8 MORNIN’ Barbados.The CBC TV8 MORNIN’ programme,cheap nfl jerseys discount, which started on April 20 and concludes on April 24, will feature the Re-Discover the Caribbean Show Week where participants will be eligible to win 20 incredible trips to destinations across the region for five days and four nights.Guyana will be offering two of those prizes to two couples for an opportunity to experience the destination.The lucky prizewinner will be announced at the final day of the Tradeshow.Re-Discover the Caribbean was started by Mr Adrian Loveridge in mid 2000s in his efforts to boost intra regional travel and trade relations and partnerships.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1873
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-16 15:00 
…but Guyana’s Lisa Punch was unforgettable (By Mondale Smith)“Thank you very much for the overwhelming love and support that you have shown me throughout my Miss World Guyana journey and I do hope that you continue to support us as we continue to represent Guyana asMiss Guyana World Lisa Punchambassadors on the world stage. I love you guys.“Oh my God; Top ten.” That is the video message that Miss Guyana World Lisa Punch posted following the conclusion of the Miss world Pageant in Sanya, China.Miss Spain ultimately won the Miss World crown but the name of Guyanese Lisa Punch is now on the lips of at least one billion the world over in a celebrated, positive light.This Guyanese beauty, aged just 23,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, is the first Guyanese to win the talent segment of the pageant. She also placed among the top ten of the Miss World finalists and also in the top ten of the Beauty with a Purpose project from a field of more than 100 world beauties.However, the one time Charlotte Street beauty will ultimately be remembered for wowing billions on live television with her vocal abilities.The Miss Guyana and Miss World Top 10 Finalist and Talent winner, Lisa Punch, sang at the Miss World pageant during the live broadcast performing twice during the live television broadcast which was seen by over one billion people worldwide.She sang her original song “ One last time” in the first part of the show then belted out an Alicia Keys hit “If I ain’t got you” in the second part as part of the Miss world finals in Sanya, China.Best talent at Miss World 2015One of the most anticipated, emotional, and truly spectacular nights of Miss World,NFL Jerseys Authentic, was the Talent Fast Track Competition, at the Beauty Crown Theatre and singer-songwriter, Lisa Punch of Guyana, came out on top as the Miss World 2015 Talent Fast Track Winner!After singing an original song, titled ‘One Last Time’,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, penned in tribute to her deceased cousin, who was the first person in her life to envision and encourage her prospering singing career, Miss Guyana received a standing ovation from her fellow contestants and the crowd, who were left teary-eyed and spellbound by her flawless voice, captivating delivery,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, and emotional lyrics. After her victory was announced, Miss Guyana, fighting back tears, said to the crowd,“This victory means everything to me. This proves that my cousin was right, and I thank him and everyone in the audience for making my dream come true.”“‘One Last Time’ is a song that I wrote a couple of years ago for my cousin, Samuel,Cheap Jerseys From China, who died. He was the first person to tell me I was going to make it big and would be the first person to purchase my CD.“I wanted to perform it tonight because Miss World is the biggest platform in the world that showcases talent and I knew that this would be the perfect opportunity to pay tribute to the first person that believed in me.“Even though he is gone, I want him to know that I am still continuing doing what he inspired me to do in the first place.”A shining star on the riseThis outstanding Guyanese youth is a product of young teenaged love that involved Nafeza Daniels. Lisa Mary Johanna Punch’s road to popularity started with her winning the Star Guyana in 2006/2007 belting out Whitney Houston’s version of ‘I’ll always Love you.’She became the vocal sweetheart of many as she went on to graduate as a student of excellence in 2009 from North Georgetown Secondary. Then she studied Communication and Law at the Bishops High school in 2010 before she ultimately got into the media.Her first taste of media was as a co-host of the Hard Vibes all girls talk show on Channel 2. She then became a full time announcer at NCN from 2011 up to 2013. She also did some airtime at Hits and Jams. All along she was singing and recording music with Brutal Traxx studios and then DP records.Lisa then made appearances practically on every stage and at almost every major as well as minor forum doing what she loves (singing).It was no wonder that her voice was the chosen one to deliver the CARIFESTA theme song when her native land last hosted the mega regional event. Lisa is one of the outstanding young Guyanese who has traveled the road. She had many ups and down; her family struggled to make ends meet but she always managed a smile that often turned the sad world upside down for many.She produced songs such as ‘Secret Admirer’ and her tribute to her mother, ‘Oh mamma’ amongst others. However her tool to winning the Miss World talent was her original song titled,? ‘One Last Time’ done in tribute to her cousin that left many? in China? and around the world with watery eye