hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2421
用戶失蹤天數 1897
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-16 13:56 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– Bank promises to refund missing fundsA woman is questioning the usefulness of the banking system after losing a sum of money that was deposited in a local bank.According to the West Coast Demerara resident, three months ago she opened a savings account with the bank which has a branch in her locale. She said that the sum of about $20,Mens Nike Free Run,000 was the initial deposit.The practicing health worker said that her first use of the account was to withdraw about half of the deposited amount.? Since the account was in place, the woman said that last month she decided to have her monthly remuneration deposited there as well.The woman related during an interview with this publication,nfl jerseys cheap, that she waited until the latter part of the month to check for her salary. However,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, all her visits to the bank’s Automated Teller Machine (ATM) revealed that no such deposit was made.“I keep checking but it was appearing as though this money wasn’t in the bank.” The daunting state of affairs eventually forced the woman to take her concerns to a teller inside the bank.And to her amazement she was informed that the account was used to perform online shopping. According to the woman, although she was issued with a Visa Card when she opened the account she at no point ventured to engage online shopping practices.“I never did online shopping and I told them I am the only one who has access to my card so it was just impossible for that to happen…I never did any such transaction,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic,” explained the woman.She disclosed that the bank was able to inform her that the online shopping saw several thousands of dollars being withdrawn from her account.The woman was required to file an official complaint with the bank which entailed her filling a form detailing her concern and of course outlining that “I at no point attempted to use my account for online shopping.”According to the woman, even the officials within the bank have to date been unable to explain who utilised the funds in her account.? Added to this,Cheap Air Max Tn Shoes, she disclosed that she was given the assurance that her depleted account will be refunded within 30 days. So far the refund has not occurred.