yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-17 02:17 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…victim gets no help from policeA 34-year-old mother of three is seeking help to break free from an unstable decade-long relationship with a Civil Engineer of a popular construction company. She claims to have been subjected to all sorts of abuse.The Engineer is the father of her youngest child. He has been the bread winner and provider for her other two children ever since she broke off ties with her husband on the grounds of non-support.The young mother recalled that the beginning of the relationship was not all roses and daisies, but her hope of building a family seemed sure. She said that from the initial stages of the relationship, she was administered the “pushes”,Jerseys NFL China, “slaps” or “pelts” on account of matters that he saw as “misbehaviour”.However it soon escalated to “cuffs” and “punches”, causing her actual bodily harm and harm to others who were more often than not coming to her rescue.The woman said that throughout the relationship,jerseys nfl wholesale, she has endured abuse both physically and verbally, including public embarrassment by name calling and other forms of degradation; and while she has repeatedly sought help from police, she has received none.“It was his jealousy, his obsession… I must have nobody else in my life but the children and him. If it is just the two of us, things would be good, but the minute I have a friend be it male or female, there are going to be problems,” the woman related.She said that there have been numerous instances when reports of abuse are reported to police and the matter would either be prolonged for no legitimate reason or dismissed altogether.“Many times the evidence that I carry to police stations would disappear. Pictures of black and blue marks, clothing that he ripped…” she said.The woman recalled occasions when her clothes were torn from her body in the public view, once as recent as last March when her skirt was pulled from her waist and top pulled from her shoulders. The matter, she said, was reported to the police but she was later told that her evidence (the torn clothing) was misplaced.This, she believes, is due to relationships that her partner has established with police officers. “He makes friends with all of them and even policemen in other countries he has visited. He would give them a li’l raise”.Her most severe beating,Wholesale China Jerseys, the woman recalled, was during a brief vacation at St. Vincent just a day before travelling home. “I remember this day like yesterday. We were having a good time and something that I mentioned triggered him. He beat me… cuffs to my face… I blacked out and woke up being beaten with a mop stick. The next day while traveling back, everyone was asking ‘Ma’am are you okay?’ because my entire face was black and blue and my eyes were bloodshot.”The woman said that she had managed to take pictures with a camera that belonged to a friend that was staying with her partner but they “disappeared as well”.“He must have deleted them. They were never sent to me,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, emailed, nothing”. She recalled also being beaten with a pipe that was broken from a Chinese restaurant and on numerous occasions having to endure an onslaught of foul and derogatory remarks made even in the presence of her young children.She said that her two children are at times visibly traumatised,Cheap Jerseys USA, leading her to seek counseling for them.The last straw, she said was drawn on Friday evening after she was publicly humiliated and dragged by the hair out of a vehicle by her partner while in the company of friends at a known city bar.“He pulled me by my hair and said let us go home now. And when I had gone into the car, he came to the door and pulled me out onto the floor.”She said that at the time, she was attempting to travel to a nearby police station to lodge a report for public harassment.“I’m at my wits end. I want peace. He is the only person I am afraid of. He makes it very clear to me that nothing would ever come out of any story because of his resources.”The couple had previously been issued restraining orders; however they were breached due to his failure to provide financial support.