hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1872
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-17 18:02 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Some of the passengers who travelled to Guyana from St. Lucia on a LIAT aircraft on August 8 are currently also inquiring the whereabouts of their luggage.The passengers departed St. Lucia on flight LI 341 and connected in Barbados on flight LI 781.They arrived at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport on Friday last, and were told that their luggage had not yet arrived in Guyana.Among the passengers was 36-year-old Helen Clauzel, a Guyanese citizen who resides in St. Lucia but is here on a nine-day vacation.During an interview with this newspaper,Cheap Jerseys League, Clauzel explained that she came to Guyana to visit her parents in Moruca. She said that she had not seen them since last July.She also said that she is no stranger to the LIAT Airlines, but she had never previously experienced a situation as present.“I am paying my money; I am not begging them…I am very frustrated and I don’t think I want to visit this country for Christmas anymore,” said the angry passenger.Kaieteur News understands that,Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit Men, upon arrival at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport,Wholesale China Jerseys, a LIAT flight agent was waiting with a pad of forms to give to the passengers to claim their misplaced luggage.When asked by the passengers why the luggage was misplaced and why they had to complete the forms, the agent said,Wholesale Jerseys China, “I am just an agent; I can’t help you with that … Contact the airline’s customer service on these numbers.”The passengers also asked the agent if he could recall a similar incident, and his response was, “Only yesterday.” Clauzel was astonished.She said that she visited the LIAT office on Main Street yesterday morning, demanding to speak to an official,Cheap Jordan Shoes For Sale, but she was told by the security guard that she has to return on Monday.Aggravated, she barged through the entrance of the building and sat until she was approached by a Liat representative named Sheena.Sheena assured Clauzel that she would assist her in relocating her luggage and promised to soon contact her, but she has not yet received that phone call.Sheena also told Clauzel that as long as she is without her luggage for more than 24 hours, she would be entitled to US$50 for her troubles.Clauzel said she made continuous attempts to contact the airline’s customer service on the numbers given to her at the airport, but she got through only once. She is wondering if the same incident would repeat itself for Carifesta.She stated that she is forced to purchase clothing and other personal items which she already has nestled in her misplaced luggage.