hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2420
用戶失蹤天數 1896
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-19 01:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…maintains APNU’s infiltration of GECOM processes cost PPP absolute majority ?Head of State, Donald Ramotar, is maintaining his position that the People’s Progressive Party Civic (PPP/C) won more than 50 per cent of the votes in the recently held General and Regional Elections.He is blaming the current parliamentary position on infiltration of the Guyana Elections Commission by A Partnership for National Unity (APNU).Ramotar said that there were several instances where known former PNCR scrutineers and other officials were directly employed by GECOM in various roles on Election Day.Some of the ballot boxes used in the recently concluded electionsHe said too that there is documented evidence where PPP/C agents were refused entry into polling stations.The President in a definitive pronouncement said, “I reiterate my earlier statement that I am convinced that there were several instances of malpractice between strategically placed GECOM officials who infiltrated the system and APNU, and I remain confident that the PPP/C did have a decisive victory, more than 50 percent of the national votes at the last elections…“I have said that,Cheap Air Max 2018, and I am ready to go back into the box if they want to prove me wrong.”Ramotar made the pronouncement during a press briefing held at Office of the President, where he insisted that “the PPP/C did have a decisive victory, more than 50 percent of the national votes at the last elections…I have said that,China Jerseys Online, and I am ready to go back into the (ballot) box if they want to prove me wrong.”The Head of State lamented what he calls an attempt on the part of APNU to rewrite history, saying that he has taken note of its continued attempt to sow confusion among the populace as it seeks to justify its behaviour after the election, “rather than admit it deliberately mislead supporters.”Ramotar says that APNU must tell the nation “Why if they are so concerned with the result of the election,” they refused a proposal he made to have a forensic audit of the votes conducted.“And let us go back into the (ballot) box as we did after the 1997 elections to see what the real result was if they had any doubts in their minds.”Ramotar reminded that it was he that had first proposed the forensic audit of the votes counted on Election Day, last November, when the matter was initially raised by the opposition.Ramotar, during his press engagement, also pointed to the fact that following the 2006 Elections international observers had praised the GECOM database and recommended that it be used as the base for future elections.However,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, the People’s National Congress Reform (PNCR) which constitutes the largest bloc of APNU, pushed for completely new House to House registration to re-create a database.He said that it was the PNCR that “insisted and made threats and wanted new house to house registration and we agreed.”“It is rather unfortunate that after all its attempts to block a re-verification of the results, APNU continues to paint itself as a victim in this process.”He said that their actions have called into question the integrity and competence of its own agents.APNU recently concluded a verification of the GECOM Statements of Poll for the November 28, 2011 Regional and General Elections, which it had requested and protested. This points to irregularities in the results, according to the political entity.So pronounced are the irregularities,cheap nfl jerseys elite, according to APNU, that it is difficult to determine the accuracy of the seat allocations in Parliament based on the Official GECOM Statements of Poll (SOP).APNU suggests that at least in one locale, the votes for APNU appear to be depleted disallowing it at least one seat.In the report, APNU asserts, “The party votes on the Statements of Poll do not total to the votes attributed to each party in GECOM’s final count.”According to APNU, given the discrepancies uncovered “the final election results and the results gazetted by GECOM are incorrect.”The report states that Deputy Returning Officers prepared several SOPs that were unsigned by Presiding Officers or Polling Agents, “these SOPs were then scanned and distributed to the contesting parties via compact disc with the stated communiqu? that the Statements of Poll were copies of originals…Clearly false.”APNU contends that GECOM’s absence of a defined policy on the use of SOPs, allows for the use of copies of SOPs instead of originals in the final count; “as a result GECOM does not have in storage, original Statements of Poll for multiple polling stations.”The coalition of parties also says that GECOM never provided a final list of polling stations that matched the Places of Poll used on elections day to the political parties and