hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2428
用戶失蹤天數 1904
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-20 07:49 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Marember (Mark) Pierre, who was stabbed last Friday at the National Cultural Centre’s tarmac, claimed that he and his attacker never had any issues before. There was nothing that could have resulted in his stabbing.The man, who held on to his ‘guts’From his hospital bed, the 31-year-old man said that his assailant,Keanu Neal Falcons Jersey, ‘Dolphin’ and him, were colleagues in the army. He said that they both played football together.“We had no problem,” Pierre claimed.The father of two told Kaieteur News that he was with his girlfriend at the football match. He said that they reportedly left the tarmac to use the portable toilet which was a stone’s throw away.“When me and my girlfriend were going back to the tarmac,NFL Jerseys Outlet, I heard gunshots so we de hurrying to go back to the match. When I was walking I feel somebody hug me and pierce the knife inside me,” the father of two claimed.He explained that after the man pushed the knife in the right side of his abdomen, he collapsed.“As I was going down slowly, another man come and hit me two times in my head with a bottle.”Pierre claimed that his girlfriend started to panic and shouted for his cousin, who was standing a distance away. “After they stabbed me, I pull out the knife and was holding up my guts (intestines) and run away from them and I fall in the drain.”While his attackers escaped, he was rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) by his cousin. There, he immediately underwent surgery. He is now said to be in a stable condition at the hospital’s Male Surgical Ward.When asked if he knew any of the persons who were shot, he claimed that he and Oriley Small are friends but at the time of the shooting,Cheap Jordan Sneakers Wholesale, they were not together.Small was shot in his mouth, neck and shoulder. He is said to be in a stable condition at a private hospital. Lawrence Wayne, who was with Small at the time, was also shot twice. He is also in a stable condition at a private hospital.Shondell Benn,Wholesale Jerseys From China, 30, of Melanie Damishana,Jerseys From China, East Coast Demerara, was shot in her left arm. She was treated and sent away.