hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2425
用戶失蹤天數 1901
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-24 13:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Accusing fingers are being pointed once more at police ranks, this time for a robbery in which they relieved a shopkeeper of $600,000 and 15 pennyweight of raw gold, while pretending to be conducting a search for drugs.Reports are that, on Wednesday evening around 21:45hr (09:45pm), three police ranks who assisted in moving persons off the Omai Gold Mine property, ventured into the only shop in the area where fuel, raw gold and other items are sold.There they proceeded to beat an employee who was in charge of the shop at the time, before relieving him of his valuables.Jermaine Inniss,Cheap Jerseys China, the owner of the shop, told Kaieteur News that he was at his home located on the East Coast of Demerara at the time of the robbery, when he received a telephone call from the caretaker of the establishment notifying him about the incident.“These police were stopping at Omai compound. Since last weekend they went. My shop sells groceries, alcoholic beverages, fuel, raw gold etc. They had already searched the place the Monday, claiming they looking for guns, ammunition and cocaine and didn’t find a thing, but the money and gold was in the shop since then and they see it,” claimed Inniss.“My worker told me that he get beat badly on his hands,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, knees and was stomped on his belly. A boy who was there also get beat. They took the money and raw gold with them,” Inniss added.Wendel Softleigh, the caretaker who was allegedly beaten by the ranks, recently traveled to the city and related his ordeal,Jordan Sneakers For Sale, expressing fear for his life.He said that he and five other persons were at the shop when the ranks, whom he named, rushed in.The caretaker said that the ranks, who had rifles, held them up and warned them not to move.“They put everybody fuh lie down pon de ground. Two ah dem run in de shop, bring out de money and de gold,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, throw it down pon de ground and start searching up de place. They ain’t find nothing pon we but they start beating me with a wood,” softly told this newspaper.“They tellin me bring out me stash. Me ain’t know wha stash I gat,” he added.He said that the ranks eventually took the cash and gold and left, firing shots into the air.Softleigh said that before leaving, the ranks threatened to kill him if he ever reports the matter.He subsequently informed his boss, Innis, who reported the matter to police at Eve Leary.Kaieteur News understands that a senior officer when told of the incident assured that it will be investigated.Meanwhile,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Softleigh managed to recover several spent shells which were subsequently handed over to the police.