yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2433
用戶失蹤天數 1779
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-31 01:50 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Family members of a suspect linked to the recent shooting death of East Ruimveldt resident, Kellon Hinds, are refuting claims that their relative had anything to do with the incident.Hinds was fatally shot in East Ruimveldt, last Monday. Reports are that the 23-year-old was riddled with bullets after three gunmen cornered him in a yard in the neighbourhood.The victim nicknamed, called ‘Baje,’ was shot in the throat, chest, abdomen,Cheap Jerseys From China, right shoulder and left hand. He died at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation, (GPHC).Eyewitnesses have alleged that one of the gunmen is a relative of Sherwyn Barrow, who was gunned down last May in ‘Warlock’, East Ruimveldt.? The killings allegedly stemmed from an ongoing gang feud.?? Hinds was the prime suspect in the murder of Barrow, 24, who was slain execution-style in the area.The two men had an ongoing feud; Barrow was charged in 2014 for shooting and also robbing Hinds, but that case was dismissed a few months ago because Hinds failed to testify.Following last Monday’s shooting; Hinds’s relatives expressed the theory that he was slain in retaliation for Sherwyn Barrow’s death.? Hinds was shot, a few hours after he was released from custody.However relatives of Sherwyn Barrow are speaking out. They are refuting reports that another of their family member was involved in the killing. Barrow’s aunt, Andrea Success, told Kaieteur News that she is seeking to clear the air on the issue.She is refuting reports that her younger nephew (name withheld) had anything to do with the recent shooting. While she accepts that there has been previous “vibes” between the two families, Success is adamant that her relatives have moved on.??? Success claims that her younger nephew has an alibi.“This is all nonsense. I don’t live with my nephew, but I have proof,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, of where my nephew was, when Hinds was shot. What I am saying is that two people have already lost their lives. Why frame an innocent man?”The woman said that her nephew is currently consulting with a lawyer and preparing to surrender to the police soon.“It has been months that the family has been trying to get answers from the police about the murder investigation,Cheap NCAA Jerseys, but they just got we back and forth,” she said when she discussed Sherwyn Barrow’s death.“They (the police) didn’t even take a statement from my mother, who lives with these boys …We need answers,” she added.Meanwhile Hinds’s close relatives are contending that the killing is linked to a vendetta.? They related that the feud started between Hinds and relatives of Barrow after men robbed Hinds of a chain valued at $1.2M.? That incident happened in June 2014.“When he got robbed he identified one of the robbers as Sherwyn Barrow and then they started having major issues. They went to court,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys,” a cousin recalled.That matter went all the way to court but because threats were made on Hinds’s life and that of his family he opted to not attend court.? “He tell we he ain’t going to court because them said that they will kill he, and Kellon say dem was going to shoot up we family,” a relative stated.The feud escalated when Sherwyn Barrow was killed in a drive-by shooting in ‘Warlock.’“Is when this happen then this thing get more serious, because they start say how Kellon kill Sherwyn Barrow and dem will kill he and he whole family.”The woman claimed that Barrow’s relatives had on a number of occasions threatened and even attacked the household. They finally made good on their promise,Wholesale Jerseys China, on Monday.