yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1734
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-31 12:22 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Head of the Presidential Secretariat, Dr. Roger Luncheon has confirmed that the Office of the President is very interested in the circumstances that led to the arrest of nine members of the Presidential Guard during attempts to damage the components of an East Bank Demerara Sand Port.Luncheon told a press conference yesterday, that while he can confirm the arrests, he is uncertain what charges the guards were facing.He went further to advise that information from the police as well as the Presidential Guard Service is being solicited to assist the Office of the President to get a better appreciation of what precisely happened.He said that the Office of the President will also have to ascertain if indeed the Presidential Guards were involved in illegal, improper or unlawful actions with a view to responding to it.“I can confirm they were arrested; I can confirm there were eight or more guards who were arrested. I am not certain; I have not been given any information and specifically what they have been charged with but I will confirm that both the police and the Presidential Guard Services have been approached to get investigation and information to the Office (of the President),” Dr Luncheon stated.He said that the men were not sent officially and that they were allegedly recruited by the Brazilian.The Commissioner said that his ranks got a frantic call from guards at the facility and responded to find the Brazilian,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, some civilians and the Presidential Guards dismantling the facility,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, which is owned by businessman Joseph Bhaskarran.Police have confirmed that the Presidential Guards, who were arrested,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, were recruited to act as enforcers.Police Commissioner Henry Greene on Tuesday night told this newspaper that the Presidential Guards were not sent officially and that they were allegedly recruited by the Brazilian.The Presidential Guards are presently under close arrest under the supervision of the Presidential Guard Service. Several other persons, including the Brazilian are also in custody.Police remain tightlipped but Kaieteur News understands that one of the arrested guards had told investigators that he and others were approached by a well known Pandit who requested them to help a friend recover his property.The Pandit was questioned by the police but was not detained.Early Tuesday morning,China Jerseys NFL, a gang of men damaged a conveyor belt that facilitates the loading of sand onto barges in the Demerara River, and they were in the process of dismantling several other components of machinery with the aid of cutting torches when the police intervened.The perpetrators also cut the facility’s power supply and fled, leaving behind a truck, registered to a W. Gonsalves of Citrus Grove, Port Kaituma.Meanwhile, investigators are also probing an alleged fraud committed by the Brazilian against his former business partner,NFL Jerseys China, Bhaskarran.