hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-1 15:55 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The partly decomposed body of a labourer from Patentia,Soccer Jerseys From China, West Bank Demerara was discovered by residents around 06:30hrs yesterday at the Vriesland foreshore.The body has since been identified as that of 40-year-old Andrew Appana, of 56 Patentia Housing Scheme, West Bank Demerara. His remains were positively identified by his mother,Wholesale Jerseys, Noreen Appana.According to the woman,NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap, her son was last seen on Saturday, when he left his home to go visit relatives at Vriesland.Mrs. Appana told Kaieteur News that after her son left on Saturday and did not return that same evening, she was of the opinion that he had gone into the interior.“Sometimes he does lef’ and when he ain’t come home I know he gone in de bush fuh wuk, so all de time me thinkin’ he gone in de bush,” the dead man’s mother said. She added that around noon on Saturday she called to check on him and was told by one of her grandchildren that he had gone swimming with his nephew.However,China Jerseys, it was only until yesterday morning after being informed by relatives that a body had washed up ashore that he was seen again.“This morning (yesterday) one ah me niece call me and tell me dem find a man at de koker at Vriesland and me decide fuh go and see and when me reach me see is me son,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys,” the grieving mother recounted.Meanwhile, a police source said that after the body was identified a post mortem was performed. The source said this had to be done because of the advanced state of decomposition.The post mortem revealed that Appana died as a result of asphyxiation due to drowning. It also revealed that Appana suffered blunt trauma to the head and neck. The body has since been handed over to the family for burial.Appana, according to his mother, will be buried some time later today.