hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2414
用戶失蹤天數 1890
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-2 08:15 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Imagine having a medical emergency and the access road to your home is impassible due to huge craters and slush. That horrifying situation is no longer a challenge for Robina Persaud and other residents of Groenveldt,Cheap Jerseys,Vehicles can now traverse Groenveldt Main Access Road with ease.West Coast Demerara, Region Three.The Ministry of Housing and Water under the Community Road Improvement Programme (CRIP) has upgraded Groenveldt main access road to asphaltic concrete surface from a deteriorated loam surface. The works were undertaken by Compustruct Engineering Incorporated to the tune of $12M.This upgrade has brought immense satisfaction to residents,Cheap Jerseys Online, especially those residing at the last street along the access road. In fact, many residents have recommenced using the main access road,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, which is opposite the Leonora Primary School.According to Persaud, previously, the road was a deplorable loam surface and during the wet weather the slushiness of the road made it impossible for vehicles to traverse and for persons to walk, essentially making life difficult for residents.Persaud recalled that for several years she had suffered from an ailment which resulted in her needing immediate medical attention. She recounted that getting to the hospital was a nightmare, especially the unbearable walk from her bridge to the head of the road.“The road was so bad that cars never wanted to drive here…when I was sick and I had to go to the hospital,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, the car would come to the road head and I had to walk to it. My children would have to put a chair for me…I would walk a piece and sit and then walk again. That is what I used to do but now we get this road and it would make things easier for everybody,” she explained.She recalled that when one of her neighbours passed away, people were forced to fetch the corpse to the head of the road to a vehicle.Vishal Rampersaud, a regular visitor to the area, said,China Jerseys Wholesale, “This road looks good. For the past 15 years I coming by my mother-in-law this is the first time the road is in so good a condition. The road was terrible with huge potholes and mud whenever it rained.”