yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-3 14:33 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Gunmen on a motorcycle struck last night in the city,Cheap Jerseys China, killing a businessman during a daring robbery at the popular Juice Power establishment in Middle Street.Thirty-two-year-old Ricardo Hendricks, a wholesaler,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, of D’Urban Street, Werk-en-Rust,Wholesale China Jerseys, was pronounced dead on arrival at the Georgetown Public Hospital at some time around 19:00 hours yesterday.Reports are that he was shot at point blank range to the head by one of two gunmen who pounced on him at Juice Power on Middle Street. The gunmen escaped with a bag containing an undisclosed sum of money.The dead man’s father, Richard Hendricks, told Kaieteur News that they had just left Golden Coast Restaurant when the gunmen struck.“We were going to buy water, and after I see the lotto shop nearby, I decide to go there to buy tickets.”While I walking away from the vehicle, I saw two men walking up to the vehicle,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, and then next thing I hear is a gunshot,” Hendricks said.He added that he then saw two men running from his son’s vehicle with a bag which contained a sum of cash.“I start running behind the men and they shot at me, and I just throw myself down on the ground,” Hendricks recalled.Mr. Hendricks said he got up and continued running behind the men, who were already on a motorcycle, and he managed to grab one of them.Relatives at the GPHC last night“I grab onto he and he fire two more shot and I throw myself down on de road near a car again, and they ride away.” Fighting to hold back tears, Hendricks said that some of his son’s employees helped him rush his son to the GPHC. Shortly after, doctors informed him that his only son had died.“They coulda tek de money and go; they didn’t have to kill he. That is cruel.” He said that he was more than willing to take a bullet for his son.“I did running fuh catch dem. Dem shoulda kill me instead…He got he two daughters and wife,” the grieving father said.Also recalling the incident was one of the dead man’s employees, who said that he had just walked away from the vehicle to purchase the water at Juice Power.“As soon as I reach in de place to buy de water, I hear one ah dem other boy shouting fuh me, but by the time I reach outside, I hear de gunshot and I see de men running away,” the man recalled. He surmised that the gunmen had trailed them.He said everything happened so quickly that he hadn’t a chance to see the gunmen’s faces. Mr. Hendricks said that he, his wife and son were expected to leave for the United States on Wednesday to have their citizenship renewed.At the hospital, loud wailing erupted from other family members,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, who had rushed there as news of the tragedy spread.