yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 1757
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-3 21:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 10-year-old schoolboy was killed on Sunday after a speeding car,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, driven by a police constable, smashed into him on the Sisters Village, West Bank Demerara (WBD) Public Road, in the vicinity of the area’s post office. The vehicle only came to a stop after hitting a parked vehicle on the roadway and slamming into a utility pole before turning turtle on the roadway.Dead is Davin Sealey,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, a Patentia Primary School student of Sisters Village.The car’s driver, who is attached to the Brickdam Police Station, was reportedly under the influence of alcohol at the time of the accident which occurred sometime around 20:30 hrs.The police in a statement said that Sealey was riding a bicycle along the road when he was struck down by a motor vehicle that was driven by a Police Constable, who was later found to be over the limit in terms of the consumption of alcohol.The 10-year-old was pronounced dead at the West Demerara Regional Hospital while the police constable has been admitted to the hospital.In an interview yesterday, Sealey’s mother,Cheap Jerseys USA, Tealica Thomas said that her son left home to go and search for his father when he met his demise.“I was home and my husband come and call me, and when I run out on the road, they de done take he to the hospital,” a devastated Thomas said. She added that when she was taken to the hospital to see her son, he was already dead. “He was crushed. His neck break, his hands and feet break up.”The child’s father, Dion Sealey said that he was standing in front of his mother’s home, talking to his brother when he noticed the car speed past the Wales Police Station and then it passed him on the road.“I see this car speeding going, and then I see like the driver lost control of the vehicle and hit someone and then it hit a car that was parked on the road and crashed into the pole,China NBA Jerseys, but I didn’t know it was my son get hit,” the man said.He added that he rushed to the scene to see who was struck down—that was when he saw it was his son.“When I run to see who get knock down, I see my son lying there in blood and it looked like he was already dead,” the boy’s father recounted.He explained that his son was taken to the hospital by a neighbour while the police constable was transported to the hospital by ranks at the Wales Station.Charges are likely to be instituted as soon as the constable is discharged from hospital.Meanwhile, early yesterday 32-year-old Geeta Boodhoo was struck down on the Sisters Village Public road—a stone’s throw from where the 10-year-old boy was killed.According to information received, Boodhoo was walking on the Public Road with two of her children when a car struck her from behind and flung her into a nearby drain. After hitting her, the vehicle then collided with a car travelling in the opposite direction.Boodhoo was rushed to the hospital in an unconscious state. She is now in a stable condition and will be discharged shortly. The driver of the car was taken into custody.In December 2014, Geeta Boodhoo lost her wrist when her husband reportedly went berserk and killed her mother,Wholesale China Jerseys, Bibi Zalima Khan and daughter, Ashley Boodhoo. Her lover, Floyd Drakes was also killed during the chopping spree, while she managed to escape.Her husband and his son were arrested and charged.