hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2402
用戶失蹤天數 1878
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-4 02:03 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A father of five is seeking help to find his 14-year-old daughter, Raveena Motie,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China, who went missing from early December.Harry Narine Motie, 43, of Berbice explained that his daughter went missing after returning from Pentecostal Church, Hampshire Village,Babe Ruth Braves Throwback Jersey, Courentyne on Sunday December 1, last. The mason by trade, who was rendered housebound since a surgery, said that his daughter was missing by the end of the service.Missing: Raveena MotieHe then visited the said church with his wife and two daughters.? “Me tek me bicycle and went home and didn’t see her. My neighbour said they see her left with a haversack on her back heading out to the roadway. They said she was talking to somebody with a white Toyota Premio car and the car picked her up and from then she never come back home.”Having a suspect in mind since he stopped his daughter from attending Port Mourant Community High School since the beginning of the term,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,Motie said, “The guy what me suspect has lots of friends in the village and on the night before my daughter disappeared,Cheap MLB Jerseys, I saw three of his friends, one was on a motorcycle,2014 Olympic Team USA #44 Brooks Orpik White Stitched NHL Jersey, and I think they came for her since then.”The depressed father made a report to the police station and is asking anyone with information to contact the Albion Police Station or 322-5450 or 602-9559.