hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-5 05:12 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Addressing staffers at the Presidential Complex, President David Granger,President David Granger addressing staff of the Office of the President. At right is Mr. Joe Harmon, acting Head of the Presidential Secretariattwo days after taking office,2014 Olympic Team USA #44 Brooks Orpik White Stitched NHL Jersey, yesterday reminded employees that the entity is a very important branch of the public service and the hub of government hence, it is very important that it functions efficiently.”You’re all professionals,Wholesale Authentic NHL Jerseys, and I am not going to enquire into your political leads, I am not going to enquire into your business leads, I don’t know if you belong to the Lodge, I don’t want to know if you put your head in a turban, (or) burn candles at night. When you come in to work, I want you to understand you’re serving the people of Guyana without fear or favour, affection or ill will,” the Head of State said.He reminded them of the oath he took on May 16 when he became President saying,Wholesale Jerseys From China, “I am not being sworn in as leader of APNU/AFC, I am being sworn in as President of the Co-operative Republic of Guyana. If I could have a public conscience, or public vision, or public sense of vision, I would expect all of you to have that vision”.He pointed to the fact that while everyone is biased,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, the degree of their professionalism isPresident David Granger meeting with staff of the Office of the President.determined by their ability to suppress that bias.“In whatever field persons work, the first thing is professionalism,” President Granger reiterated, noting that their Office of the President jobs are determined by their expertise. He explained that professionalism also is based on a sense of solidarity and, “We’re all working here together, we’re not working at daggers drawn… So in any group of professionals there has to be a sense of solidarity. If you don’t possess that solidarity, well then we will fail in our duty.”Staffers were also reminded that, “Parties come, (and) parties go,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale,” and asked that all stakeholders put behind them all of the acrimony and antipathy of the past week or the past years. “I would like us to look forward to a Guyana which is respectful of all of the people”.Yesterday’s? meeting was one of several that President Granger had on his schedule as part of the transitioning phase of taking the reins of government, and ensuring the smooth continuity of the administration of the nation.? (GINA)