yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2430
用戶失蹤天數 1777
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-5 12:29 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 17-year-old girl was shot dead around 02:00hrs on Thursday at Moraikobai Village,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Mahaicony, by her ex-lover,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, when she asked him to leave her home and never to contact her again.Chris, wanted for the murder of Theiana Andrews.The dead girl has been identified as Theiana Andrews. She was shot once at close range to her left side chest by the suspect who is identified as Chris, and who has a wife and two children in Corentyne, Berbice.Chris is a tractor operator and works about seven miles from Moraikobai Village. He met the teenager during one of his many visits to the village.A post mortem examination done yesterday by Government Pathologist, Nehaul Singh revealed that the teenager died from shock and hemorrhage due to the gunshot wound she sustained. Twenty-one shot gun pellets were recovered from the body during the post mortem.According to reports,China Jerseys Cheap, the teenager had ended the three-week old relationship she once shared with the suspect, seven months ago. It is unclear why she ended the relationship.“She break up with he but like he ain’t letting go. Yesterday (Thursday) everybody went sleeping and he come and calling out for me so I opened the door and I went out. He asked me to see my daughter and I tell he to leave her alone and I ask he to leave but he keep standing there and I left and went like 200 yards away from my home to buy cigarette,” the dead girl’s father,Cheap Jerseys From China, Mark Andrews, said yesterday.He added that while he was heading home,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, after purchasing his cigarette, he heard a loud explosion inside his house and within seconds, he saw his daughter’s ex-lover rushing down the step with a gun in his hand.“I grabbed his gun and he say he would shoot me and he cuff me and run away. The gun is his boss man gun and it is an unlicensed one,” the older Andrews related.Andrews being taken out of the speedboat to go to the hospital.He added that when he rushed upstairs, she saw his daughter lying on the floor in a pool of blood on the floor.Kaieteur News understands that when the older Andrews left his home to purchase cigarettes, the suspect rushed into the dead teen’s room and demanded that she speak to him.“She ask him to leave and she tell him that she doesn’t want to listen and he took out his gun and shoot her.”The dead teen’s father said that he was told these things by his daughter’s other siblings who were in the house.She was wrapped in a sheet and taken to the Mahaicony Cottage Hospital but died on the way.Investigations are ongoing.Theiana Andrews while being taken to the Mahaicony Cottage Hospital