yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2431
用戶失蹤天數 1777
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-6 05:49 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 15-year-old bandit was shot dead yesterday by a shopkeeper when he and two accomplices staged a barefaced daylight robbery at Fourth Street, Paradise on the East Coast of Demerara.Dead: Leon McCurdyThe teenager, whose name was given as Leon McCurdy and whose last address was La Penitence, was shot dead in the upper flat of the house owned by businessman Eon Evans. The bandit had been deserted by his accomplices.The police in a press release stated that about 13:30 hours yesterday, three men, two armed with handguns and the other with a pair of scissors, entered the grocery and liquor store of businessman Eon Evans at Paradise Housing Scheme, East Coast Demerara.The men held up Eon Evans’s son and took away an undisclosed amount of cash.While one of the men remained with the son, the two others went upstairs where they held up Eon Evans and his wifeThe woman was subsequently tied up and placed in a bedroom, while the perpetrators took away Eon Evans’s jewellery.The police said that as the men were leaving Eon Evans, who is a licenced firearm holder, engaged them during which one of them was shot and killed while the other two managed to escape.The exchange of gunshots aroused residents of the usually quiet community and many of them peered out of their windows. Some even left their homes and converged on the scene, even as the gunmen were desperately trying to make their way out of the village.When this newspaper arrived on the scene about an hour after the incident, the teen’s body was still lying in front of Evan’s backdoor of the upper flat of the building. The shop is housed on the lower flat.The home and business where 15 year old Leon McCurdy met his death.The businessman gave reporters a much more detailed account of what transpired.He said he was asleep upstairs with his wife and baby when he heard the sound of his bedroom door opening. “By the time I jump up, a guy already had a gun to my face and he say, ‘Whey de gun? Whey de gun?’”The bandits’ approach convinced the businessman that the men were quite aware of how to get into his house and that he carried a firearm.McCurdy, who was armed with a pair of scissors, was one of the two bandits that had entered the businessman’s bedroom.Evans said that he raised his hands to surrender, exposing his gold band to the bandits who promptly took it off and demanded money.The businessman said that he told the bandits that the money was downstairs and offered to take them there to hand it over.The bandit with the gun covered him and forced him downstairs while the young McCurdy was left with the businessman’s wife upstairs in the bedroom.According to Evans, when he got downstairs he saw another gunman aiming a gun at his 17 year old son who was manning the shop at the time.“He say ‘Shoot de youth’ and I say, ‘Man don’t shoot, just check in the box and see where de money deh’,” Evans related.The two bandits grabbed all the cash in the box and headed out of the shop,Harrison Barnes Jersey, leaving McCurdy behind.Evans said that he remembered that his wife was still upstairs with one of the bandits, so he hurried back up to see if she was okay.He saw the young bandit holding his wife hostage with a pair of scissors. The woman’s hands were already taped together.He turned to the young bandit and said, “Man wha you doing up here still? You ain’t see dem man done gone?”Evans said that during a confrontation with McCurdy he managed to grab his gun and discharged a few rounds at him hitting him about his body.Scores of residents flocked the scene of the crime to get a glimpse of the dead bandit’s body as it was being taken away by undertakers.He then ran to his backdoor where he could have seen the wounded bandit’s accomplices running away and he discharged a few rounds at them also,Cheap Jerseys Online, but they returned fire and made good their escape.A neighbour told Kaieteur News that he was standing on the road with another man when he saw the three youths coming into the village but he paid them no mind since they did not arouse any suspicions.It was the other man who seconds later alerted him that the three youths were scaling Evans’ fence instead of going through the open gate.“Right away I say is robbery and I grab me cutlass and say leh we go, but me partner say ‘No,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, suppose dem men gat gun’ and I back off,” the neighbor said.He however shouted to Evans to alert him about what was taking place.“Within two to three minutes I hear shots ring out and when I look, I see two ah dem jump over back over de fence,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys,” the neighbour told this newspaper.He said that knowing that he had earlier seen three men enter Evans’s yard and only two emerge, he was cert