yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-8 15:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
(AntiguaObserver) – Guyanese living here say they’re not budging from Antigua and Barbuda unless the government in Georgetown provides them with proper incentives to woo them back to their homeland.Director General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Elisabeth HarperThat was the general consensus of the many nationals of the South American country who attended a meeting on Wednesday night, chaired by Director General of Guyana’s Foreign Affairs Ministry, Ambassador Elizabeth Harper.That ministry, in collaboration with the International Office of Migration (IOM),Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale, is seeking to garner the interest of the Guyana diaspora to contribute to the economic development of the country in whatever way possible.But the nationals in attendance at the Halcyon by Rex Resort on Wednesday failed to buy into the concept presented. Instead they had many questions as to what perks or incentives would be implemented for their return.“I have listened and recorded both presentations and there was absolutely nothing that will entice those of us who’ve left Guyana for various reasons to go back; I was very disappointed that after both presentations I did not hear anything in that light,” an individual said.Another national demanded numbers to indicate how many jobs will be available to returning citizens.“We are all Guyanese; we want to see numbers, for example, whether or not you’re looking to hire 100 masons,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, 200 carpenters. We want to see specifics so that we can act; we don’t want to go through the fact-finding missions.”By the end of the evening, most of the participants left the room with a sense of displeasure on their faces.However, Ambassador Harper sought to clarify the programme saying attendees clearly misunderstood the concept.“We said we were launching a Guyana Diaspora Project (GUYD) and we explained what it is. Some people felt that we were here to say we have some jobs back home come now,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, I guess it’s just the way people understand things,” Ambassador Harper said.The Guyanese government hopes the project will engage the Guyana Diaspora all over the world. It involves collecting data relating to skills, experiences,Bobby Doerr Jersey, return interest and plans of nationals living overseas.