yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-8 19:29 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Leon Suseran and Romila BoodramPolice in Berbice have arrested two men in connection with the gruesome murder of Corentyne businessman, Davendra ‘Dave’ Deodat, 34, of Lot 72 Hampshire Squatting Area.Deodat was shot and killed on Monday evening shortly after 18:30 hrs after three gunmen stormed the grocery shop which he and his wife,Wholesale Jerseys, Mala, 29, operated. Six men were originally held, but four were released some time yesterday.Deodat was also the owner of Cool Runnings Trucking Service.Davindra ‘Dave’ DeodatThe man’s wife received several chops to the head and her father, Rafeek Abdul, 47 ,NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap,was shot in the left arm. He remains a patient at the Georgetown Public Hospital.According to reports,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, the gunmen entered the shop after which the couple’s 14- year- old daughter, Sareeta raised an alarm, to which her father, who had just arrived home and settled in the living room, responded. He was shot in the chest in a chair.Meanwhile, the bandits then made their way in the upper flat of the building where they demanded cash and jewellery. The perpetrators escaped with $560,000, one gold band, a laptop computer and one cell phone. Neighbour Kamla Ramoo stated that the gunmen spent more than forty minutes in the building and “had sufficient time to do what they had to do.”The men then escaped via the backyard and into the backlands. Kaieteur News understands that the gunmen switched off a huge light that was installed in the yard and later made their escape. The building had over ten surveillance cameras.Ramoo added that she was the first person to telephone the Rose Hall Town Police Outpost and they claimed that the police had no vehicle. She then telephoned Whim [station] “and same thing.” “I put down and called Albion [police station] and same thing! They said patrol gone out on the road and they don’t have anybody at that time.”She believes that if the police had arrived sooner, the bandits would have been trapped in the house “because they [the bandits] wouldn’t have known how to come out.”“This is negligence of the police dem! Is a waste of time we have an outpost!” Other villagers were last evening expressing their frustrations with the slothful response of the police.Deodat and Abdul were rushed by relatives to the Port Mourant Hospital, where Deodat was pronounced dead on arrival, while Mala was rushed to the Anamayah Memorial Hospital at Belvedere. Police then arrived and combed the crime scene, took photographs and recovered several spent shells.Meanwhile, Abdul was up to last evening nursing the gunshot wound at the GPHC.“I was home when I received a call from someone informing me that bandits were attacking my daughter. I took my bicycle and ride to the place and saw three men on the verandah. They fired one shot at me and they escaped. They wore hoodies and had? cloth over their faces. One of them had a haversack,” he told Kaieteur News last evening.Yesterday, the man’s grieving widow was inconsolable. She was not in a state to speak.Police are expected to review the tapes of the surveillance cameras as the hunt intensifies for the gunmen. An autopsy is also expected to be performed shortly.Deodat is the third Corentyne businessman brutally murdered over the past few weeks. Rice miller Lallapersaud ‘Lall’ Jaggerdeo was shot dead on the night of September 10 at his home in Number 51 Village, a few weeks ago; while shopkeeper Abdul Majid, 79, of Lot 12 ‘A’, Number 70 Village was strangled, three Sundays ago. Additionally, a Fyrish lumberyard proprietrix, Chanmonie Soodoo, 47, was beaten and robbed on September 17 by two men who visited the business place under the guise of customers and later escaped with an undisclosed sum of cash. The incident occurred at 168 Courtland Road,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Fyrish.And on September 21, a lone gunman stormed into a home around 10:15 hrs at Alness, Corentyne and brutally attacked one of the occupants, Totanarine Nandalall, 36, of Lot? 51 Alness Public Road during a terrifying ordeal. His mother,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys 2018, Hansranie Nandalall, was also beaten.